Best Driving Roads In Wales & Southwest England???

Hi All.... I've have been the proud owner of my 350z Roadster for around 3weeks now and had the awesome pleasure of taking the car up to the A4059 accross the brecon mountains on the weekend which was truly breathtaking... open roads, no hedges and visability for miles.... absolutely awesome for driving!!!

[i think they film some of the top gear stuff there??]

Does anyone know of any other truly spectacular roads such as this that need to be driven..... ???

Hi All.... I've have been the proud owner of my 350z Roadster for around 3weeks now and had the awesome pleasure of taking the car up to the A4059 accross the brecon mountains on the weekend which was truly breathtaking... open roads, no hedges and visability for miles.... absolutely awesome for driving!!!

[i think they film some of the top gear stuff there??]

Does anyone know of any other truly spectacular roads such as this that need to be driven..... ???

You also ought to try the A4069 through the National Park that has an infamous hairpin section ;)

But we have some spectacular driving roads lined up for the 10/11 in Wales, see this link

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=24148

full details are being released any day now. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry Guys... been off the forum for a week or so...

Cheers to you all for the feedback, I will try the roads youve recommended and hope soon to join you on a meet...

Still loving this 350z!!!!