350Z-UK forum window stickers. I'd like one please

givememorepower

Is it true that after 350 posts I am eligible for one of these free stickers? Or do I need to pay either way?

I shall be displaying this in the down of under (Oz) from January onwards so would like it to look the job so I can promote some patriotism also.

In black, for my passenger side rear quarter window, adhered from the interior.

If any one has any info on these I'd be grateful.

ooooo i want a free sticker a long way off and the wife already moans i am on here all the time :boxing:

you can always purchase one, if the wife will let ya :teeth:

:lol::lol::lol:

The wife let Coops come on a 350z run the day after he rreturned from the Falklands! Man she must be understanding! My lass would kill me if I suggested that the day after I come home from sea

Don't be daft Nixy :bangin: can you imagine the amount of spamming that'll be going on then :scare:

i would just be accused of more spamming then... :dry::dry:

:lol: Don't worry brother, I've only been a member since 3 May 09 and at 260 odd posts. I could be accused of spamming too. After you, I'm the biggest poster since i joined. :thumbs: SPAM SPAM SPAM

images1-1.jpg

Wheres that delete button gone?????

:lol: <--- See what I did there? images1-1.jpg

are you spamming again, we just cant be trusted can we :p

to show this post is not just spam i shall add a little bit of substence ;)

I dont intend to spam. most of my posts are towards either saying hello to new people, writing updates on LED stuff, chatting in off topic or the majority must just consist of

doing this ---> :lol: when i think somethings quite funny. im social like that dont you know ;)