Fridays + Work = Zzzzzzzz

Dene8

+1 same here. Cant get hold of any clients, everyone in the office seem to disappear for an hour in the morning for a bacon roll, 2 hours for lunch and the beers get popped open around 4pm. Its an easy days wage but I'd still rather have the day/afternoon off.

Does anyone else on here do nigh on nothing on a Friday in terms of work.......

I literally spend the day, daydreaming and fagging about on the interweb until its home time :teeth:

It's now at a point where every Friday afternoon is dedicated to flash rooom escape puzzles...... :lol:

http://www.fasco-csc.com/index_e.php

Trust your boss doesn't see this , remember there's 2.3m unemployed out there and jobs aren't that easy to come by.

Does anyone else on here do nigh on nothing on a Friday in terms of work.......

I literally spend the day, daydreaming and fagging about on the interweb until its home time :teeth:

It's now at a point where every Friday afternoon is dedicated to flash rooom escape puzzles...... :lol:

http://www.fasco-csc.com/index_e.php

+1 here too except at least I'm at home. Think I'll play with the cat again as he'll like that. :blackeye:

Trust your boss doesn't see this , remember there's 2.3m unemployed out there and jobs aren't that easy to come by.

My other half is one of the 2.3 million, she was made redundant last month :dry:

My boss understands what Fridays are all about; he spends all his time on the golf course!!

50 peeps in my dept - only 18 have turned up. Everyone else is either "flexi working from home" (yer right) or away on holiday.

I feel really guilty at times because there are an awful lot of ppl who are out of work yet at the same time people bum about on Fridays. Then again, if no one is coming over asking for work and I am waiting for everyone else to do their bit before I can continue I can't complain - I'm not going to make work for myself especially since there is currently a company "re-org". :dry: