Perspective 350z Owner, info needed!!

Hi all,

I've currently got an audi TT, although there's nothing wrong with it and i've never had a problem i'm looking at getting another car, i was thinking m3 (e46) but i've seen they've gone up quite alot recently and now i think i've settled on the 350z.

Just wanted some info really, whats the best to buy what to look out for etc. i've seen a few with the NISMO kit on which i personally think look really nice, can you get them from the UK or are they all Jap imports?

I'm only 22 whats the insurance for the younger drivers? my TT is a 280BHP group 18 insurance and i'm paying £1000 now so can't imagine it being much more. I know Jap imports increase insurance thats all.

All help/advice welcome

Mike

Welcome pal. Before buying a car - check the insurance first.

I had a group 16 e46 328ci coupe and was paying £800 a year, then bought the zed and it went right up to £2550! I was 23 at the time.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with imports either... you'll save upto £2k on the purchase price, while getting pretty much the same car (if you shop around and get one with brembos/leather etc). Then you can spend the leftover cash on mods B)

:welcome: to the forum :D

Imports are not really more expensive on insurance than UK a lot of old wives with long tails floating about - in our case my other halfs (52 Fairlady) is cheaper to insure than my UK Zed! :wacko: Try Chris Knott Insurance on the forum - you should a small discount :)

good luck with your search. JDM paint finish is superior to UK spec :dry: