May 09 Wales Run makes the press!

H5

To all members who have been on any Wales run, were present in May or are thinking of joining us, then you can catch up with the latest in......

Banzai - August 2009 :teeth:

There is an article in the magazine, in the 'Club Scene' section, grab a copy and take a look. Thanks to Joe Clifford (editor) for showing an interest and getting involved in the club scene. :)

Thanks to Dave and the rest of the Admins, Mods and Meets Organisers that do the background stuff, and especially to the members for making it the event it is - the biggest, best dedicated 350Z drive out in Europe. :thumbs:

:clap::clap::#1::#1::yahoo::yahoo:

Well done everyone for making the club what it is and really pulling the stops out when it comes to meets. Whether it's sitting in a car park, going for a drive or eating ice cream! That's what makes us the best!

Well done! :thumbs:

The best way of thanking Banzai for the publicity of our club in the magazine is to go out and grab a copy - or two! :thumbs:

I agree - thats why i've got no problem in my pictures being taken down.. :thumbs:

Given this, I have taken them down. :)

Banzai do a lot of work helping support the clubs (read the articles in this very issue, it is clear all the way through) and I think we should support them back by grabbing the printed copy with our own event coverage documented :)

A great way to record the biggest ever drive out. :thumbs:

Oh I've just seen who's car is on the first photo!! :blush: Yikes will have to change my signature now! :lol: and who's fat ar** is on the next picture yes mine!! :headhurt:

will have to buy up all the copies now and burn them before anyone sees it! :bang:

Oh I've just seen who's car is on the first photo!! :blush:

If you want the original to make into a sig, let me know ;):thumbs:

And not the Photoshopped one they did!! :doh:

Cool thanks Chris yes please - about time I changed my signature - we are back in the rainy season now eh! :lol: