projector headlights

kepsyboy

hi chris , thanks for your reply , nothing really wrong with my head lights , afew light scratches on one , i really like the look of the black projector lights , no keen on the orange indicator strip , think they ould look better clear with chrome bulbs tho , have fitted some black lexus lights to the rear , and think they look pretty cool lol , wil try and contact jdm , thanks for your help, just another query , the left hand speaker in the car does not work , have heard this is a common fault , any ideas on rectifying it , thanks alot steve

• 4 months later...

Some CAI have the inlet low down at the front of the engine bay & could possibly allow water in. Only a problem if there was a lot, like driving through a flood as somebody posted this week. Or if able to suck up water due to the postioning of the inlet. If only moisture then this will get burned off before causing any problems

Some CAI have the inlet low down at the front of the engine bay & could possibly allow water in. Only a problem if there was a lot, like driving through a flood as somebody posted this week. Or if able to suck up water due to the postioning of the inlet. If only moisture then this will get burned off before causing any problems

hi there , many thanks for clearing that matter up for me , happy zedding , steve

• 3 weeks later...