AEM Short Ram Kit

quicksilver

I have a pop charger but I'm thinking of swapping for the polished short ram AEM for the extra bling and hopefully some more noise.

Does anyone have one fitted and piccies?

My only worry is it bringing on the engine management light as it looks like it removes the airflow sensor completely.

Any help appreciated

I would be very surprised if it removed the MAF sensor. Fitted an AEM last weekend to Nurrish's car. It's the one that goes down to where the washer bottle is and u remove the original MAF señor housing and fit it to the AEM intake pipe. You can hide it round the back though so you can't see it. :thumbs:

Well i have got the CIA version and it involves alot work than the short ram version. But id imagine the aem short ram and pop charger are very similar but the extra bling is worth it

Is that the one that goes into the wing? I had the same one on my prelude and had to cut a hole in the car to get it through, possibly the best mod ever though, it sounded mental.

if your going short ram, you might as well keep the JWT and get a new inlet pipe. i think envy do one or 2 and there might be a CF one being made as well by scotsoulboy

The JWT is a very good kit and noise shouldn't be any diffierent to the AEM as all your chinging is the material of the pipe. still has the same type of filter and element.

if your going short ram, you might as well keep the JWT and get a new inlet pipe. i think envy do one or 2 and there might be a CF one being made as well by scotsoulboy

The JWT is a very good kit and noise shouldn't be any diffierent to the AEM as all your chinging is the material of the pipe. still has the same type of filter and element.

That's right, we do a bling pipe if just want to add a bit more "bling". Pipe is £92 :)