Any previous M3 owners?

austin350z

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im sorry but how do you know that????????????!!!!!!!!!!!

Youve seen my car? been in it? NO! And I havnt actually! Its an 'M' SPORT! hence you get all the little M bits with it, why dont you write to BMW and tell them?

It comes with an M3 steering wheel, it comes with M badges on the wheels and gear stick etc!!

I didnt stick them on, so well done on your informed statement. :thumbs:

It won't.....

Text speak is stupid and crap in text messages and there really is no place for it here!

Unfortunately all jap cars tend to become chavvy eventually. Lets hope the focus comes off the Zed.

Anyway, back to M3s.....

Still, the amount of cars I've seen with extra M badges stuck on is untrue. If you have an M badge anywhere on the outside of the car then unless it's a proper M car it should be removed IMHO.
Along with Nismo stickers from standard zeds :lol:

Nismo, TRD, etc doesn't bother me so much strangely, but mostly because they don't make their own vehicles (specials notwithstanding). An M3 or an AMG Merc is designed from the ground up to be different from the run of the mill cars, it's more than just a more powerful engine and a bodykit.

Not to mention to 'Tommy K' badges too!

:lol:

WRT the car becoming chavvy, the only hope we have is that the Zed isnt the usual hot hatch and doesnt immediately strike young scroats as a car they could have or want to have. After all they cant ferry all their mates around with their tunes blaring out in a 2 seater sports car :lol:

WRT the car becoming chavvy, the only hope we have is that the Zed isnt the usual hot hatch and doesnt immediately strike young scroats as a car they could have or want to have. After all they cant ferry all their mates around with their tunes blaring out in a 2 seater sports car :lol:

Bit more expensive to run than a nova sri or a focus ST I would say...3.5 V6 hopefully puts them off...haven't seen any in mcdonalds (not that I go but when driving past)..apart from Mr Lizards in walsgrave :lol:

Im 20 and my other car is a 172 am i a chav? :scare:

Do you ferry mates around with boomy music or have a cap that you wear pointing up to the sky? If not then you probably arent a chav :lol:

Maybe......

Do you hang about McDonalds in 'da whip' and play 'da tunes' while wearing bling sovereign rings?

In fact do you say 'da' at all? Or use text speak?

You don't on the forum so that is a point in your favour!

Maybe......

Do you hang about McDonalds in 'da whip' and play 'da tunes' while wearing bling sovereign rings?

In fact do you say 'da' at all? Or use text speak?

You don't on the forum so that is a point in your favour!

:lol: your a border line chav bud :lol:

Bit more expensive to run than a nova sri or a focus ST I would say...3.5 V6 hopefully puts them off...haven't seen any in mcdonalds (not that I go but when driving past)..apart from Mr Lizards in walsgrave :lol:

Oi! ill have you know i invented reverse drifting by putting trays under the front wheels and sticking it in reverse around the car park....... or i would have done if id thought of it when i still had my car, didnt realise how much id miss driving it til it had been in the garage for a month or so... :(

anyway better than your bouncy suspension :p

160852782_d2e4b02477.jpg?v=0

Bit more expensive to run than a nova sri or a focus ST I would say

Focus ST is arguably more expensive to run, certainly at least as thirsty plus all those nasty turbo bits to go wrong :wacko:

Nope, it means you have impeccable taste in cars :thumbs: I love the 172/182 cars, fantastic little toys.

Oi! ill have you know i invented reverse drifting by putting trays under the front wheels and sticking it in reverse around the car park....... or i would have done if id thought of it when i still had my car, didnt realise how much id miss driving it til it had been in the garage for a month or so... :(

anyway better than your bouncy suspension :p

160852782_d2e4b02477.jpg?v=0

That taken in SoBe? I recognise the car (I think) and it it is the same one it's the same place I saw it!

If not then there are more nutters going about than I thought! :lol:

i took that picture at the midlands meet when verma couldnt find the keys to his zed......

:thumbs:

alternatively i might have just googled bouncing car images :blush:

Well i do have a silly loud system in my clio but its only for motorway use as i dont think people want me waking them up with some young jeezy. I also have a decat and full exhaust system but in town i keep it below 2krpm. So yeah im like a polite chav lol. No rings for me thank you also i have heard a putting stickers on your car gives it 40bhp.

TBH i really hate chavs as they drive 1.2's and make my 172 look chavvy.

I don't think the zed will get chav just yet as its not silly fast and its not got a turbo. also pyschologically the 3.5v6 puts people off. Although 200sx or a 300zx will get alot less even though they are 1.8 and 3litre and turboed but still. I can get 30mpg out off the zed round town. Its got torque so there is no need to rev it.

Thanks for all the great feedback, i've been clocking the type of driver of the M3 around the midlands on my travels and its 90% the type of people i don't want to be alikened too !!!

The Zed is getting more and more popular now i see more than ever or is it that i'm looking for them now i have one?

No baby plans at present so i'll stay rocking the 2 seaters for now and enjoy them while i can !!! :lol: