Spoiler help

helimeddaz

Hi All,

I'm new to the forum, So if I repeat previous answers, I'll say sorry up front.

I have a new 350 in pearl orange with NISMO Dual CAI. The last of the new 350's. I want to fit a tail spoiler and need a bit of advice.

My car has the GT lip on it and I know it needs to come off but whatever I fit in it's place will have to cover the orinal mounting holes (welding is not an option on a new car).

I have in mind a NISMO style N1 or N2 and was thinking of using EPRacing to supply it.

Any help, advice or recommendations would be great.

Daz

Hi Daz and welcome to the forum. EPR racing are traders on here and will look after you. One point to make, the end result will depend very much on the abilities of the bodyshop so choose carefully. Paint matching is a large part of the finish.

Stick a post up in the intro section with some pics of the car, we never tire of looking at pics :D

Hi,

Thanks for the help. I've seen these pictures somewhere else before, but more of them. On 1 of the N1 pics I saw from the sequence of shots it looked like the near side bolt hole from the original GT lip was visible (correct me if I'm wrong) sorry.

The bodyshop and painter are first class, but with this colour they'll need to be.

Haven't worked out how to upload my pic yet. Doh!

Thanks.

Sorry to thread hijack but where can you get a Nismo N1 spoiler? I found lots that look like the nismo but are copies. Do they look as good, is fitting good? Or would I just be better to get a nismo one?

One last question roughy, how much would it cost to paint and fit?

Thanks

Hi guys, I am new to this forum. I am in the middle of a 350 project. Got a black 54 plate import. I have put on some nice 19's and upgraded the sound system to the pioneer avic 900 bt, hks exhaust, jap speed de cats, blitz induction kit. I have a spoiler sprayed and ready to fit. However after removing the plastic lining under the boot I have noticed that the boot has a double metal skin that's been point welded. It looks like I will have to cut out to small square sections to make room for the fitting brackets. Has anyone else had this problem?

Cheers,

Andy

Hi guys, I am new to this forum. I am in the middle of a 350 project. Got a black 54 plate import. I have put on some nice 19's and upgraded the sound system to the pioneer avic 900 bt, hks exhaust, jap speed de cats, blitz induction kit. I have a spoiler sprayed and ready to fit. However after removing the plastic lining under the boot I have noticed that the boot has a double metal skin that's been point welded. It looks like I will have to cut out to small square sections to make room for the fitting brackets. Has anyone else had this problem?

Cheers,

Andy

:welcome:

i am thinking about a spoiler but can't make my mind up. i need to see more Zeds' with the V2 fitted

I prefer the V1 to the V2 :) I really really want the V3 but i refuse to pay the price of it :surrender: