what would i need to declare?

elecious

have a couple of simple mods on my car at the moment and want to get a few more soon, just wondering which i would have to declare to the insurance company?

Current mods:

s2000 stubby aerial

Clear front reflectors

Future mods:

An induction kit

Spacers

Front and Rear spats/mud guard thingy's

Front strutt

Polished plenum

maybe one of those carbon fibre front engine radiator panels

maybe one of front bumper spoilers

Declare everything and anything, even if it's as stupid as different dust caps or where you've painted the shield for your induction kit. No company is ever going to charge you silly amounts for stuff like that (presuming you went with a decent one in the first place!), and it gives you peace of mind that you've satisfied your end of the contract.

I agree with everyone here but in all honesty I'd never bother to declare a stubby :lol:

You have changed the aerodynamics of the car with that stubby! :lol: It could make the world of difference...if it meant they don't have to pay out!

I agree with everyone here but in all honesty I'd never bother to declare a stubby :lol:

You have changed the aerodynamics of the car with that stubby! :lol: It could make the world of difference...if it meant they don't have to pay out!

If it came to it I'd hobble home on my remaining non-broken limbs to swap it back over before the insurance engineer visited :lol:

If it came to it I'd hobble home on my remaining non-broken limbs to swap it back over before the insurance engineer visited :lol:

:lol: :lol: