Japspeed K2 Exhaust and Y-pipe Fitted - pics & vid

Spen

Had my Japspeed exhaust installed yesterday and I absolutely love it. It has a real deep bellow to it up to 3500rpm and then turns into a howl similar to the stock exhaust but just louder and more ferocious. :teeth:

I really couldnt believe how deep it sounds & the camera in my video really doesnt pick up the bass that well but you'll have to take my word for it. It does sound lovely! It even sounds great just poodling around normal roads at 30mph with the sound bouncing of buildings etc B)

I'm not sure how much louder it's made it by having the y-pipe aswell but the original one looks quite restrictive. At idle it's only slightly louder than standard but as soon as you tickle the throttle or like when you initially fire it up and it blips the throttle its a fair bit louder.

:yahoo:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

The Video -

or

Had my Japspeed exhaust installed yesterday and I absolutely love it. It has a real deep bellow to it up to 3500rpm and then turns into a howl similar to the stock exhaust but just louder and more ferocious. :teeth:

I really couldnt believe how deep it sounds & the camera in my video really doesnt pick up the bass that well but you'll have to take my word for it. It does sound lovely! It even sounds great just poodling around normal roads at 30mph with the sound bouncing of buildings etc B)

I'm not sure how much louder it's made it by having the y-pipe aswell but the original one looks quite restrictive. At idle it's only slightly louder than standard but as soon as you tickle the throttle or like when you initially fire it up and it blips the throttle its a fair bit louder.

:yahoo:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

The Video -

or