Newbie in Basingstoke

Hi All,

Picked up my Z back in February (week when it snowed really bad so that was the most careful and slowest it's ever been driven having moved up from a 1.2 litre Punto!!) but been lapse in getting back on here since. Just want to say thanks to all who contributed to all the buying guides and similar threads which I scoured before making my purchase, much appreciated.

Anyway many people on here in the Basingstoke area?

Lapz

Hi All,

Picked up my Z back in February (week when it snowed really bad so that was the most careful and slowest it's ever been driven having moved up from a 1.2 litre Punto!!) but been lapse in getting back on here since. Just want to say thanks to all who contributed to all the buying guides and similar threads which I scoured before making my purchase, much appreciated.

Anyway many people on here in the Basingstoke area?

Lapz

Chris'I is from Basingstoke.

There is a large number of ownerd not a million miles away.

Have a look at the meets map for an idea of people and to see if anything is going on around blazing smoke!

Welcome along (again!)

Chris'I is from Basingstoke.

There is a large number of ownerd not a million miles away.

Have a look at the meets map for an idea of people and to see if anything is going on around blazing smoke!

Welcome along (again!)

hi there, welcome! I'm from Basingstoke too. 06 Gunmetal Grey 350Z in Hatch Warren.

What car do you have so I can keep an eye out? I upgraded from an MX5 which was fun but lacked the poke of the Z of course, coming from a 1.2 punto must be quite a shock!

I can recommend Fast Fit for MOT / Tyres and brakes etc. They match any internet prices, even those with our club discount. West Way are ok for warranty work, and their servicing prices are ok (for a dealer) but take your own oil etc. and tell them the screen wash is ok to save some of the cost. Opie oils on here does good deals for proper synthetic oil etc.

If you have any minor scratches that need polishing out, I've got a decent Megs polisher etc. and would be happy to help - though I ain't offering to wash your car first :lol:

Have fun, hope to see you around,

toffeeblock

hi there, welcome! I'm from Basingstoke too. 06 Gunmetal Grey 350Z in Hatch Warren.

What car do you have so I can keep an eye out? I upgraded from an MX5 which was fun but lacked the poke of the Z of course, coming from a 1.2 punto must be quite a shock!

I can recommend Fast Fit for MOT / Tyres and brakes etc. They match any internet prices, even those with our club discount. West Way are ok for warranty work, and their servicing prices are ok (for a dealer) but take your own oil etc. and tell them the screen wash is ok to save some of the cost. Opie oils on here does good deals for proper synthetic oil etc.

If you have any minor scratches that need polishing out, I've got a decent Megs polisher etc. and would be happy to help - though I ain't offering to wash your car first :lol:

toffeeblock

toffeeblock

Hey, gd to hear from you. Got 56 Ebisu Black so see you around. Yeah moving from Punto to the Z was interesting especially learning to drive on ice and snow straight away (thankful to many wasted/well spent yrs on Sega Rally)!! Worse is when need the extra seats and have to drive the Punto, not least since the missus remodelled passenger door on a post the other month (she def ain't driving the Z).

Cheers for the heads up about West Way, was little concerned given mixed reviews I'd read on here but will make sure am prepared when have to visit. Thinking might get the modding bug year after, cash allowing, so can give them a miss from there on in.

See you around.