Anyone on the forum know this car?

shric0

Hey guys and guys and some ladies,

Newbie been looking for a while and like the look of this http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2004-NISSAN-350Z- ... 7C294%3A50

Does anybody know this motor or if someone was round the area could they give it a once over for me??? I'm based in Ipswich, Suffolk so a bit of a trek if it's not a "luved for" motor. Any help or comments appreciated.

Chris

:lol: I did see that, sure he doesn't want to upset the import bunch :lol:

Had a chat with the guy today, the car seems to reflect what he knows about the 350z, which is all good. He is offering a new MOT but it will need new pads front and rear, he will put Yellowstuff pads on all round :yahoo: . Original clutch, should I be concerned that this will need replacing shortly?

Thanks in advance for replies to a rather nervous newbie (hopefully).

Chris

It doesn't look a bad car and the mileage is nothing for one of these engines. Depending on how the car has been driven it may need a new clutch fairly soon. You will obviously need to give it usual test of flooring the throttle in a high gear at low revs to see if it slips, but non oem clutches can be purchased now for around £250 - 300.

:welcome: by the way.

Don't know the car, but not very happy about him calling Fairladys / imports cheap and nasty!!!! :rant:

+1 :rant:

+2 If my one owner in Japan car that only did 5k in it and looked like a brand new car when I collected it is cheap and nasty then I hope he gets his easy repair scratch sorted soon............... :lol:

Not a Nismo kit either!

It has a Greddy style front and the grille has been painted.

Which basically means that the rest of the kit is probably replica too.............

It looks like it's probably come from that garage that puts that kit and different wheels on ALL it's cars (usually scabby imports) to tart up and sell at a ridiculous price!

Not a Nismo kit either!

It has a Greddy style front and the grille has been painted.

Which basically means that the rest of the kit is probably replica too.............

It looks like it's probably come from that garage that puts that kit and different wheels on ALL it's cars (usually scabby imports) to tart up and sell at a ridiculous price!

It does indeed................Jap performance is it?