New Nismo Knob and Gaitors

rtbiscuit

Got all excited today when i got home from work, not because i had to pay £15 customs charges, but because i could finally go and collect and fit my Nismo gear Knob. Thanks to the Raffle that the Chilli's ran i was able to purchase my lovely new gear knob with my prize.

and it wouldn't have been possible without the help of Adam at Z1 auto in the US. he sourced and supplied me with my perfect knob. i'd been eyeing them up since i had joined but couldn't stomach the high price tag, but thanks to adam and the chillis i was able to get the Nismo Titanium Gear knob.

at the same time i also fitted the new gaiters i got from redlinegoods.com these are amazing quality and really well finished and a bargain at the same time. leather quality is so much better than the cheap vinyl cloth that nissan used.

so here are the pics

Nismoknobandgaitor.jpg

NismoKnobandGaiter2.jpg

NismoKnobandGaiter3.jpg

that titanium gear knob is very nice and the new gaitor looks good as well. i've recently changed gear knob and gaitor too and was really happy with results. went for black nismo aluminium gear knob and red gaitor.

e-mod006.jpg

just need to do something about the gear surround now!

I noticed redline were doing handbrake gaitors - is it just a matter of tucking it down the gap?? Whats the official fitting method?

Cheers

Mart

lift off the centre console put on gaitor, replace centre console.

only when i fitted it i couldn't get the centre console off completely, so i pushed it doen the gaps, and got my ahnd in undrneath and pulled it into place. :blush: