cable/wire sleeves for engine bay?

elecious

We certainly do, I'll have to dig out the pricelist.

What are you looking to cover? Its generally sold in 1m lengths and in different thickness.

Just a bit of the black tubing going round the bay, nothing special, probably only need 3-4meters. prices would be great :thumbs: , will have a look tonight to see specifically which ones to do

I have this on almost every cable in the bay :lol: Ive probably overdone it a little but I got carried away. I still have a load of it left over spare. Will have a look how much I have then post up on here.

Is it difficult to do? if its just taking off one end of the cable and sliding it down then ok but if its anything more than that i might give it a miss, you got any pics of your bay?

think these come with a slit in as such so you just open it then it forms around the original cable :thumbs:

+1 - it doesnt truely cover the cable, just goes over the top if that makes sense. You will be left with a slit, but its easy enough to hide.

Yeah they have a slit in. I found that if you buy the chrome cable in a size slightly larger then the actual cable then it wraps around perfect and forms a seal again. Then just twist it so the seal is on the underside. If the cable is too small it will stretch over the original and look pants.

You simply open up one end and slip it over the top of the cable you are covering then work it down the pipe. No need to remove anything (except the engine cover if you wanna cover everything like I did - but most will be happy with just a few covered).

:thumbs:

Yeah they have a slit in. I found that if you buy the chrome cable in a size slightly larger then the actual cable then it wraps around perfect and forms a seal again. Then just twist it so the seal is on the underside. If the cable is too small it will stretch over the original and look pants.

You simply open up one end and slip it over the top of the cable you are covering then work it down the pipe. No need to remove anything (except the engine cover if you wanna cover everything like I did - but most will be happy with just a few covered).

:thumbs:

sounds perfect, thats how i was hoping they would work :teeth:

Any pics bundus ???

I havent actually taken any since I fitted the cable covers but funnily enough I was out there night before last replacing a load of them for fresh new ones (they do look a bit shabby if they are constantly in contact with anything as the chrome colour wears off) so Ill take some new pics tonight and put them up tomorrow.

Any pics bundus ???

I havent actually taken any since I fitted the cable covers but funnily enough I was out there night before last replacing a load of them for fresh new ones (the do look a bit shappy if they are constantly in contact with anything as the chrome colour wears off) so Ill take some new pics tonight and put them up tomorrow.

Top man :thumbs:

both looking very good, so what kinda price do these come in at ?

Not sure what a current price would be as I bought mine last year. Had to get mine from the states as I didnt realise anyone in the UK was selling them at the time.

Gaz or the Chilli's can quote you a nice price Im sure. Ill try and dig out my measurements that I took but from memory you will need 3 different sizes if you want to cover all the cables including the tiny ones.

Ill bring some along with me on Sunday to Modified Live if anyone wants to test some out or measure it up :thumbs:

both looking very good, so what kinda price do these come in at ?

Not sure what a current price would be as I bought mine last year. Had to get mine from the states as I didnt realise anyone in the UK was selling them at the time.

Gaz or the Chilli's can quote you a nice price Im sure. Ill try and dig out my measurements that I took but from memory you will need 3 different sizes if you want to cover all the cables including the tiny ones.

Ill bring some along with me on Sunday to Modified Live if anyone wants to test some out or measure it up :thumbs:

how much were they from the US? if ya dont mind tellin us :teeth: