Super annoying dash

Gilly199

Hey folks if i have to suffer this bloody dash rattle any longer im gonna flip :rant:

Anybody know how to take the dash apart more so the corner parts that are the same texture as the door. i belive its coming from there, if not its the vent strip at the back with the alarm LED in it.

Whats worse is there is a rattle on both sides!!! its a rattle in stereo :band:

cheers

Gilly

there is a screw under the dash for the side bit and on the drivers side there is an additional screw as you have some fuses down there.

I have no dash at the moment so if you post a photo i will take some photo's of how i put mine back on ! :)

Mine is the same, the part that is nearest to the windscreen creaks constantly! It drove me insane!! The only way i could remedy it was to wedge a tiny peice of rubber in-between, but push it right down so its 99% out of view. No more creaks! lol

my old mr2 used to creak and rattle all the time,

first fix is to just turn the radio up.

second fix, is jam something like paper, bluetack rubber somewhere to stop the rattle

3rd fix, dismantle and tighten.

i prefer option 1 and 2 as it requires less work. :blush:

Mine is the same, the part that is nearest to the windscreen creaks constantly! It drove me insane!! The only way i could remedy it was to wedge a tiny peice of rubber in-between, but push it right down so its 99% out of view. No more creaks! lol

as a fanatic of italian cars i used to always have a silicone spray in the car..till i discovered blue tac... :lol: