Nismo Carbon Pillar Covers - How big is the logo?

Ross Mac

A bit random (and some may say cheap) but Im wondering if anyone who has genuine Nismo pillar covers could measure up the approx length / width of the logo??

Its just with the Courtesy Parts group buy going on I was thinking about getting a couple of Nismo stickers chucked in with the bits and bobs I am looking to get to put on top of my boggo carbon covers?

Has anyone else done this? Just I still cant believe that the genuine Nismo ones are over $150 :surrender:

I could approximate the measurements from pics etc but just want to get as close as possible and see if they stock a sticker close to my requirements.

Cheers

Ross

A bit random (and some may say cheap) but Im wondering if anyone who has genuine Nismo pillar covers could measure up the approx length / width of the logo??

Its just with the Courtesy Parts group buy going on I was thinking about getting a couple of Nismo stickers chucked in with the bits and bobs I am looking to get to put on top of my boggo carbon covers?

Has anyone else done this? Just I still cant believe that the genuine Nismo ones are over $150 :surrender:

I could approximate the measurements from pics etc but just want to get as close as possible and see if they stock a sticker close to my requirements.

Cheers

Ross

GET THE REAL DEAL! :p