AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's got the L E D lights so yes #:-) Photos are coming wed/thursday.

Then I will get to actually buy the thing on friday, as long as everything checks out that is. I havent seen it yet !!!!!!

Only paid a holding deposit to date :thumbs:

Its having the full nissan service and million point check today / tomorrow.

THEN I get some photo's. Then I test drive it. Then I buy it :boxing:

Cant bl**dy wait :band:

cant wait now..... I THINK the price was good. I looked at pistonheads/auotrader/fleabay etc.....

S oits 06 with 16k miles. FSH from nissan. From a nissan dealer with full warrenty at gulp here goes cue the laughter £16K.

Its got sat nav, extra hairy speakers etc

Did I do ok???? kind of forced by the fact of no buyers for my Civic Type R so had to trade in...... :rant:

I think thats the right price, or atleast i hope it is. I paid £16.5k for a 56 with 33k on the clock, GT spec, sat nav etc...

:band::band::band::band: hOT DAMN IT'S FUN ! :#1:

Twitchy on new tyres so settled for 145 on the way home....... :cloud9:

Giggled more on the test drive, chucking the arse out on Marsh Barton trading estate roundabouts than a whole year of owning a Civic Type R.

Shouldda stuck with the origional plan.........

Right who's up fer a bla :drive1 st tomorrow ?

:band::band::band::band: hOT DAMN IT'S FUN ! :#1:

Twitchy on new tyres so settled for 145 on the way home....... :cloud9:

Giggled more on the test drive, chucking the arse out on Marsh Barton trading estate roundabouts than a whole year of owning a Civic Type R.

Shouldda stuck with the origional plan.........

Right who's up fer a bla :drive1 st tomorrow ?

sweet

NZ ?? Are you safe from recent tectonic disco's ?

Love the place, did a lap of the south island last year :drive1 which bit is yours ?

Yes they are disco'ing in the South Island in Canterbury/Christchurch, I'm in Auckland. So as safe as you can be when you live on "The Ring of Fire".

Which bit did you enjoy the most in the South Is?

Nice roadster by the way. B)

so hard to say which was best...... swimming with dolphins, getting the perfect shot of a sperm whale fluking, standing on the top of mount cook, jet boating, the endless endless out of this world scenery.......... it was a very cool holiday. Hired a camper and turned left out of the hire centre and kept going until it was on the left again a coupla thousand miles later......

didnt make it north though. Shame as I wanted to see more maori stuff. Cool dudes :-)

so hard to say which was best...... swimming with dolphins, getting the perfect shot of a sperm whale fluking, standing on the top of mount cook, jet boating, the endless endless out of this world scenery.......... it was a very cool holiday. Hired a camper and turned left out of the hire centre and kept going until it was on the left again a coupla thousand miles later......

didnt make it north though. Shame as I wanted to see more maori stuff. Cool dudes :-)

Lol, it's a hard life living here. Sea, sand, mountains, scenery, bush and wild life, fun roads to play on.

[sweeps brow] :p:teeth:

The East Coast and the middle of the island up and the far North of the North Island are simply stunning. Mind you, Auckland is fabulous too, just a few more people.

Difficult when you're on holiday to pack in all the cool stuff you want to see and do.

• 1 month later...