Name change - answers on a postcard..........

nixy

Because I am going through the longest separation and divorce in history I have decided I want to change back to my original surname as soon as poss rather than wait any longer. To do this I need to change it by deed poll so that I can change all my official documents without having a decree absolute. Now for the fun bit.........As a child I always felt hard done by that I never had a middle name and it seems that as part of the deed poll process I can now have one chucked in at the same time, so I thought, what the hell, new start and all that, I'll pick my own! I thought it would be amusing to ask for suggestions. My initials will be N*P so avoiding the obvious ones that spell things like NCP etc fire away and I'll let you know if I pick one! :lol:

Oh and Markie - frogmella, verucca and salmonella are all no! :lol:

Irene - NIP

chantel

mercedes

pearl

hermiony

elspeth

rowenna

ezmerelda

frank

natalie - although theoritcally that would make you nix nat which is to close to nik nak

or more gentile names

jasmine

holly

daisy

sarah

fern

or you could go really left field

nissan

Nismo ;)

well N11XY P is available for the same i got N11XY D so maybe i'll try and get that. I could never have one with initials on before as I never had a middle one!

I don't really mind keeping the plate to be honest - may sort that out later or not.

Because I am going through the longest separation and divorce in history

Not longer than mine. Started in 2005 and still not everything is sorted :blush: Guy and Madonna were sorted in a couple of weeks :lol:

Dread to think what my solicitor bill will be :headhurt:

well you've made my mind up then. I thought i might trawl my family history and give myself a name that means something. My dad is called Dave - Job done! :lol:

haha Dave it is then .. perfect :thumbs:

reminds me ... must finalise my divorce ... been separated for over 6 years !?! :blush::lol: