Terminator Salvation - Oh yes!

marzman

Went to see this tonight but i was a little dubious after the last film.

All i can say after watching it is WOW!

Im well happy with it... Christian Bale is really good, and the story is excellent. Its definitely a fans film, rather than a cash in. If you're a fan, make time to see it.

:evil:

I agree with marzman, I saw this on release day. It's amazing, with a great story line and fantastic special effects!!!!

If your a fan, it fits in brilliantly with T1 and T2. Scratch T3 altogether as we all know that was just pants!!

Rumours have it that bale has signed up to do 3 Terminator films in total, lets hope the next 2 are as good as this.

I saw it on the wednesday it came out, overall i though it was a good film. A couple of cheesy parts, im sure those that have seen it will know the bits i mean. Have to think the guy playing the young Kyle Reese was a good match for a young Micheal Behin, definately soundedd like him when he said "Come with me if you want to Live" Just a shame Bale's famous line didnt have the same affect.

Yeah I have to agree with those that weren't keen on it.

I was pretty disappointed. It wasn't a bad film but it was just a by-the-numbers action movie rather than the quality action and tension of the first 2 movies.

It's a shame cus Terminator is a good franchise and I really like the series but this was a bit too much. *Spoilers*...

Anyone else wonder why the Terminator fighting John Connor kept chucking him around instead of just snapping his neck?! And how did he survive an iron bar through the chest?!

Thats the problem really - the old Terminator films were quite scary cus you COULDN'T fight them, they were unstoppably killing machines, ruthless and efficient. The new ones are a bit cheesy.

*Rant/Spoilers over* :evil:

I quite liked this film, thought the action scenes were very good. The storyline slotted in quite well with the other films. As mentioned, T3 will just be ignored.

** Spolier Alert **

Did anyone else have a deja-vu of the Matrix scene where they first see the machines city, up over the hill?

Also, how sterile was a heart transplant operation in the middle of the dessert?

** Spoiler over **

i love t1 and t2, going to see this later in the week and looking forward to it. I'll report back! :lol:

No love for T3???

No it was a load of poop - she was the most un scary terminator in the world! :thumbdown:

just been to see it.....................defo glad i did , enjoyed it very much but the plot as a few holes on it...........not gonna spoil it for the one's that haven't seen it yet ;)

on a side note transformers 2 looks very impressive :bounce:

just been to see it.....................defo glad i did , enjoyed it very much but the plot as a few holes on it...........not gonna spoil it for the one's that haven't seen it yet ;)

Had too many plot holes in it for my liking. I think they lost some of the original footage of the beginning part of the film and put it together anyway..................... :headhurt: . Think it should now RIP :yawn:

choptop - there are 2 more terminator films planned, think they should have called these new ones something different like 'skynet wars' instead of cashing in :blush: still enjoyed it tho :)