Congratulations to the F.I.A

Beavis

On making F1 a very boring spectacle :yawn: I have been watching and going to F1 for over 25 years and yesterday i just gave up watching after 15 minutes yesterday :surrender: As much as i like to see British success i would like excitement put into the mix as well. So the lack of aerodynamic aids and the introduction of kers was supposed to promote closer racing and overtaking? :surrender::lol:

Last year was one of the best and exciting seasons in recent years (apart from the race fixing for ferrari) with 5 different manufacturers winning and a very dramatic last race. This season is over before it as started. Just wish the FIA had left the rules alone in stead of the constant meddling every 12 months. :wacko:

It's a strange old season so far, no denying. Think the sport is definitely suffering for over-governance; for me, give the cars a maximum width, limit them to a single tank of fuel with no pit stops, none of this kers rubbish, everything else is fair play - get back to some proper racing. :thumbs:

MotoGP, thats where its at, more overtaking in one lap than all season in F1 :thumbs:

F1 is getting a bit boring now. Undoubtebly Buttons driving and car are second to none at the moment, I just wish that the other teams would hurry up and catch them. Just dont know how Hamilton can have such a bad car :headhurt:

Hamilton really has had a shocking car this year, and can you imagine that, the season would literally be over, as chesterfeild says, personally i think they need to sit down and have a good talk about it, this season is good in a way, as its not the big top two/three up there, its really mixed it up abit, but i still think there could be some improvements ......

Its a damned good job they scrapped the "driver with most wins, is championship winner". The season could be over in a couple of races time if that were the case.

I dont think that will get a mention again :lol:

But even Motogp as been a bit boring at times, the race in Qatar springs to mind.

MotoGP, thats where its at, more overtaking in one lap than all season in F1 :thumbs:

F1 is getting a bit boring now. Undoubtebly Buttons driving and car are second to none at the moment, I just wish that the other teams would hurry up and catch them. Just dont know how Hamilton can have such a bad car :headhurt:

Couldn't agree more Chris - all of the bike racing is more exciting. You should have seen the 600 race last weekend - more exciting than the superbikes for action! Not forgetting it's the TT every day this week - I'll be watching that from behind a cushion...........those guys have balls!

Ugh... im so disappointed with F1 this year...

The last 2 seasons have been the most exciting in recent memory - but what the hell have they done this year? I've not even watched a single race - its not a sport anymore.

Iwatch the 125 motoGP as well as the main race, some of those kids are mental, no respect for the laws of physics when they reach the corners

They gotta learn the limits some how! :lol: More crashing that distruction derby in 125s!

Couldn't agree more Chris - all of the bike racing gets me more excited. You should have seen the 600 race last weekend - more orgasmic than the superbikes for action! Not forgetting it's the TT every day this week - I'll be watching every behind ........... and those guys balls![/b]quote]

Just did a spell check for you Nic ;)

Couldn't agree more Chris - all of the bike racing gets me more excited. You should have seen the 600 race last weekend - more orgasmic than the superbikes for action! Not forgetting it's the TT every day this week - I'll be watching every behind ........... and those guys balls![/b]quote]

Just did a spell check for you Nic ;)

And i thought you were a gent............. :p