Buying a 350Z?

Hi all, i currently own a 300zx twin turbo and am now thinking of buying a 350z. i was looking at a 2004/2005 gt pack in silver and must be a uk car (insurance is cheaper lol) but as this car is will have about 50k on the clock is there anything common to look for? having the 300zx for over 3years now you get to know problems but would like to know what to look out for on the 350z before i buy.

Regards Andy

Not sure what is on sale on here at the moment but always worth a look, the cars will be worth considering.

No bad colours and roasters are better, dont worry abouut hairdresser comments, wait till you meet some of their owners on here :lol:

lol just seen this one, might give them a call tomorrow http://www.s2000-4u.co.uk/vehicle-detai ... &ID=876083 apart from the oblong rear number plate how can i tell if its a uk spec?

There are a few differences mate.....JDM don't have brembo brakes, the square plate on the back and a few other subtle differences. Remember these can all be changed once imported to look like a UK spec. It's best just to ask the dealer :thumbs:

Welcome anyway!

lol just seen this one, might give them a call tomorrow http://www.s2000-4u.co.uk/vehicle-detai ... &ID=876083 apart from the oblong rear number plate how can i tell if its a uk spec?

There are a few differences mate.....JDM don't have brembo brakes, the square plate on the back and a few other subtle differences. Remember these can all be changed once imported to look like a UK spec. It's best just to ask the dealer :thumbs:

Welcome anyway!

Depends what spec you get mate, JDMs do have brembos :)

as this is the 276bhp was thinking of adding the nismo exhaust and pop charger intake, is there anymore mods to keep the reilablity but gain bhp?

The intake and exhaust are mainly for sound/cosmetic but a plenum spacer will improve torque and bhp a little :thumbs:

The 350 is pretty well tuned from the factory.

as this is the 276bhp was thinking of adding the nismo exhaust and pop charger intake, is there anymore mods to keep the reilablity but gain bhp?

ECU will stop alot of mods providing any BHP gains bud. Nismo exhaust and JWT pop charger sounds nice but expect to pay top dollar for the nismo exhaust with the weakened pound. £1295 off the Chilli's (traders on this site) roughly I think.