Saw a satin / matt black Bentley Continental

NWZ

Oh my god, what an amazing sight! Not sure if it's a wrap or out of the factory sprayed but it was amazing. I was coming from Alderley Edge direction (say no more).

It was like the one below, but in the sun it just looked amazing! I was never a massive fan of a satin or matt finish but after seeing one of my favourite cars and the unusual paint finish - I was sold.

473168.jpg

I've seen a couple of these around London. Tons of weird and wonderful stuff around this area.

I've also seen this matt black on a lambo G and a Rangey Sport. It's a Marmite thing - you either love it or hate it. I don't like it - I like to see car sparkle in the sun (this is what attracts most people). The only good thing for this paint is on the Batmobile. :thumbs:

The only good thing for this paint is on the Batmobile. :thumbs:

Looks great on some Lambos ...

I saw a Lambo same/similar colour that coming back through town last week. Caught my eye because of the dark grey & I only got a glimpse at first, took a second to realise what it was because of the colour. He was heading back into one of the high end European car dealerships. Not sure if I liked it or not didn't get a good enough look. :blink: