Phew! Bit hot today you want one of these gizmos?

stanski

Air-con takes ages to get going once you get in your hot tin boxes - while Hair-con works within 20 seconds! :boxing::lol:

Thats why you drive with the windows down for a bit first, it lets the hot air escape. Then aircon on and windows up :p

Yeah Stan, but to have such a button you are fundamentally driving this :lol: :

streetka.jpg

Yes.....a stretched Streetka! :lol:

Jesting before a plague of roadster owners attack me :surrender:

Damn you sussed me out - I'm actually the bloke in the purple shirt! :blush:

Dont you have a key to wind those up and an elastic band for the auto roof operation! :lol:

Plague or Roadster owners? Hmm surely its a Pride or Roadsters or is it a gaggle of softtops! :p

Well I'd be lying if I said I didn't go to Mum and Dads house when the weather is nice and sneak the SL out the garage! That's if Dad isn't using it already...

I do like open top motoring.

Well I'd be lying if I said I didn't go to Mum and Dads house when the weather is nice and sneak the SL out the garage! That's if Dad isn't using it already...

I used to like taking my mums old SLK out even though it was woefully underpowered (SLK200), it was nice on a sunny day B)

I used to like taking my mums old SLK out even though it was woefully underpowered (SLK200), it was nice on a sunny day B)

Just cruise. That's the whole point for me! :D