A Zed + 2 hotties = making my day!!!

adammitch69

Left my roadster outside JJB's gym in Leeds yesterday whilst I worked out/walked round the machines. Walked out with 2 blonde hotties in front of me who spotted the Zed and commented to each other what a great looking car it was ...cue me unlocking the car and trying to look like I'd done a massive work out.

Anyway would that have happened if I had a Boxster???

I must admit that in this instance I really wish the Zed had more than 2 seats ;-)

enjoy the sunshine

Adam

I want to know how you made it look like you'd just done a massive workout? Kiss the guns or something?

To quote the great Ron Burgundy: "Ohh, it's the deep burn. Oh, it's so deep. Oh, I can barely lift my right arm 'cause I did so many. I don't know if you heard me counting. I did over a thousand"

:clap:

I want to know how you made it look like you'd just done a massive workout? Kiss the guns or something?

To quote the great Ron Burgundy: "Ohh, it's the deep burn. Oh, it's so deep. Oh, I can barely lift my right arm 'cause I did so many. I don't know if you heard me counting. I did over a thousand"

The uvula connected to the upper dorsimus, its boring but its my life!

I'm just gonna grab this shirt, if you don't mind. Just watch out for the guns. They'll get you

I'm just gonna grab this shirt, if you don't mind. Just watch out for the guns. They'll get you

If the Zed doesn't work theres only one solution:

http://www.firebox.com/product/2291/Sex-Panther

60% of the time it works...everytime :thumbs:

If the Zed doesn't work theres only one solution:

http://www.firebox.com/product/2291/Sex-Panther

60% of the time it works...everytime :thumbs:

I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany