JDM no cruise control??

MiKyHuT

Hi,

Im probs getting an import this weekend and i noticed from another post that none of them have cruise control..... why not??

i had this little incling in my head that there may be the slightest possible chance that it may come with it, an added bonus!! totally gutted now. haha.

It hasnt bothered me one bit. I would never use cruise control and i have an aftermarket bluetooth :)

i find it useful for average speed cameras, takes the stress of staring at the speedo all the time.

and on long jouneys i do like it as well. but hey i'm a lazy driver. :blush:

yeh, ive never had cruise control, i just thought it would be a nyc feature to keep me getting speeding tickets on the 7 hour journey home from picking it up hah.

my fezza ST has bluetooth built in, i use it everyday. i guess thers a new head unit on my list. thatl solve a few problems anyway im sure.

what aftermarket bluetooth you use?

thanks for the reply at such a late time

I use cruise on long journeys and that's about it. Handy to have though.

When I was a year passed my test I used to drive my dads XJ8 and used to put the cruise on in 30s as it used to creep up so easily compared to my 1.2 Nova! :lol:

haha, exactly! thats what im afraid of it just "creeping" up past 90 ha.

Nova, sweet. u shuda kept that, worth abit o money these days to anyone donning a burbery cap

:ban:

:lol::lol::lol:

My Nova was awesome! I'd easy have another for a toy. Think my girlfriend would leave me though!

I thought the JDM version ST had cruise?

so theres still hope? haha.

My Nova was awesome! I'd easy have another for a toy. Think my girlfriend would leave me though!

my mate had a white one, painted the bottom half of it black. WITH A BRUSH. And put opal manta wheels on it. Was a right beast

is it a version ST?

hmm, i've not seen it in the flesh. im just taking a gamble. haha. but from the pics. it has leather, sat nav and 18's and that little lip spoiler.

does that give you any clues as to which one it is?

Thanks

is it a version ST?

hmm, i've not seen it in the flesh. im just taking a gamble. haha. but from the pics. it has leather, sat nav and 18's and that little lip spoiler.

does that give you any clues as to which one it is?

Thanks

No because you can add most of it as an option anyway. Mine is an S so has brembos but not cruise control. Can't believe you don't know which it is! :lol:

It hasnt bothered me one bit. I would never use cruise control and i have an aftermarket bluetooth :)

i find it useful for average speed cameras, takes the stress of staring at the speedo all the time.

and on long jouneys i do like it as well. but hey i'm a lazy driver. :blush:

+1

It was great coming back from Chester & JTS with it on. I got better fuel consumption aswell :blush: