Sunset Orange 350Z NOT required!!!

sunset350z

As most of you are aware i'm in the market for a replacement Zed. I have a budget of 10.5k but maybe i can stretch to 11k. Now for the "I'm a fussy old git" bit :lol:

Obviously it must be in sunset orange. :doh:

Absolutely no imports!! :thumbdown:

Has to be a GT.

Alzean (orange) leather please.

2004 model, or newer :thumbs:

Standard, or slightly modified like a nismo kit would be good (but highly unlikely).

Mileage? lower the better but will go up to around the 70k mark if the car is up in the year.

Rays wheels or better, no 20" bling. Again if the car is newer i will accept the standard alloys.

Goes without saying it must come with FSH!!!

Lengthy MOT and Tax would be a bonus.

Of course the cars condition must be excellent inside and out. (Stonechips accepted :lol: )

All this for less than 11k :scare: send out the white coats if you think i'm insane :bangin::wacko:

If i posted this a year ago, i would of been in for such a slating :lol: OOps i might still be :lol:

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its nicely speced for you and I would have thought with the market the way it is you should get the price to within your budget :thumbs:

mind you he is probably playing hard to get as the listing has 12 more days to go

I did make an offer on that but didn't get a reply :thumbdown: Just outside my price range as it stands but if he can lower it to the 11k mark or less it would be worth making the trip up there. Exactly what i'm looking for though.

That looks perfect. Can you not Stretch that extra £500? Good mileage considering you were happy with 70000. :thumbs:

I am looking at an 05 plate as well with 71,000 on the clock, thats a little bit cheaper :thumbs: . To be honest i'll be struggling to find the extra 500 quid for that 54 plate if he wont drop the price. I'll need to sell all my mods and the rest of the bits i have for sale to get anywhere near that amount.

I've just been laid off work, so money is going to be tight until the next job comes in. I've set myself a budget and i'm forced to stick with it unfortunately.

Its been a pretty shitty month to be honest, and i need to get behind the wheel of a zed to cheer myself up again ASAP!!!

I am looking at an 05 plate as well with 71,000 on the clock, thats a little bit cheaper :thumbs: . To be honest i'll be struggling to find the extra 500 quid for that 54 plate if he wont drop the price. I'll need to sell all my mods and the rest of the bits i have for sale to get anywhere near that amount.

I've just been laid off work, so money is going to be tight until the next job comes in. I've set myself a budget and i'm forced to stick with it unfortunately.

Its been a pretty shitty month to be honest, and i need to get behind the wheel of a zed to cheer myself up again ASAP!!!

Hope you find a Zed soon. :thumbs:

I've noticed that one as well, its on a 53 plate and doesn't look too bad either, and he's open to offers. May take a drive up to view it once my money has come through. Its on my early short list :thumbs:

Just seen that one!! Very interesting. Only put off is the mileage, may have trouble selling on at a later date even though its been well looked after. Its been relisted at a lower reserve of less than 8k!!! Very cheap ZED :thumbs:

Im sorry but if you could get that for £8k then the £3k saving more than offsets the mileage.........theres not much difference between 87k and 70k.........once its up there, its up there...........buy on condition not mileage.........

If your out of work, how much could £3k benefit you for the sake of a few digits on the odometer?

So true Sarnie, in two minds about this one. I do however want to sell the Zed at a later date, maybe once my insurance runs out next May. So with that mileage it is going to be difficult to sell on.

Or you sell it cheaper bud..... ;)

I know but most newbies looking for zeds will go after the lower mileage cars, for peace of mind i expect.

Personally i haven't got a problem with that sort of mileage, mine was nearing the 80,000 mark and it still drove like a new car. Anyway we'll see in the next week or so what i end up getting. It may not even be a sunset ;):lol:

I know but most newbies looking for zeds will go after the lower mileage cars, for peace of mind i expect.

Personally i haven't got a problem with that sort of mileage, mine was nearing the 80,000 mark and it still drove like a new car. Anyway we'll see in the next week or so what i end up getting. It may not even be a sunset ;):lol:

You know you really want a GM Steve - Ian and I can't both be wrong ;)