Refurbished GT4 wheels for sale

D350z

I have a set of refurbished GT4 wheels for sale. I bought them from a trader on here and they were originally big Phills stock. I was going to fit them to my 02 Azure GT but I have now got a Twilight grey roadster and I want to fit Racing Harts. If you would like these rims please PM me with an offer. I can courier them to anywhere in the UK. They are not perfect like new but they are great for everyday use.

PS: The dog is not included :)

GT4_wheels_02.jpg

GT4_wheels_01.jpg

GT4_wheels_03.jpg

GT4_wheels_04.jpg

GT4_wheels_05.jpg

GT4_wheels_06.jpg

GT4_wheels_07.jpg

GT4_wheels_08.jpg

GT4_wheels_09.jpg

GT4_wheels_10.jpg

GT4_wheels_11.jpg

GT4_wheels_12.jpg

GT4_wheels_13.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

They are definitely silver grey but not as metallicy shiny as I would want on my grey car. They would suit an Azure or dark car. £160 to paint them any high tech colour you like was my quote. By high tech he means multi layer black chrome etc. I'm not sure what colour to go for. I might stick with my Rays and sell the GT4s or splash out and buy a set of Racing Hart 521s in 19" with the black bits. If I go down the Racing Hart route I'll sell the GT4s and keep my Rays for the winter. I'm running 20mm spacers on the Rays and they look fantastic with that offset.

Damien.

I can confirm they are painted and lacquered. I bought them off Zmanalex for £800 and I've just sat on them for a few months. If I sell them I'll probably put them on Ebay and accept market price. The wheels were from Big Phil apparently but I know no more. The colour in the pictures is not quite right as I took the pictures on my compact camera. My dog is black too - so I'm not quite sure what happened there. I expect I over exposed the shots somewhat. I'll do some more accurate shots for ebay if I list them.

Cheers, Damien.