Will it look like its on stilts?

Hi,

Im probably going to be swappin my Fiesta ST for a 350z in the next two weeks. theres alot of interesting and helpful stuff on this forum =)

I havent managed to find the answer to my biggest question though...... :bang:

Im thinking of lightly modding it eventually, but id be buying alloys basicly the day i get it, would 19s or 20s look out of place on a standard car? eventually maybe lower it and add skirts etc, but would it look totally stupid or do they just sit there nice in the arches. I know theres plenty of threads with pics of wheels etc, but if someone could just post up a single picture of there 350z standard with massive wheels, It would really put my mind at rest :#1:

Thanks Guys

Thanks Budge,

That answers my question. I just couldnt be sure that all the cars i was seeing hadnt been lowered. Looks nice with 20's. Good Man.

Hopefully be spending more time on here in the near future.

If you're keeping the rolling diameter the same and get reasonable offsets, then it will look fine.

We have a Fiesta ST (aka The Hooligan) as well, great fun car. You'll like the Zed!

Welcome :thumbs:

i think wheels should always be the 1st mod on any car- u see ppl adding big spoilers or bumpers etc without wheels and i think that looks pants but as u can see wheels look good. big step up from a fiesta! welcome

Thanks for all the replys and the welcomes, a look forward to coming to the meets and that when i get the zed.

aye it should be a step up from the Fiesta ST, i will sure miss my fezza though, was my first car, got it at 17. will be a sad day, but a happy one! :boat:

im struggling to get a zed though, im wanting to part ex my fiesta in against one, willing to do it tomorrow if only any of the garages would return my calls!! youd think that in "times like these" theyd be hassling me for the sale.

aye, the car does seem to suit bigger wheels on standard ride height no problem :D i only bring it up because my mate has just stuck 19s on his golf mk4...... not good

aye, the car does seem to suit bigger wheels on standard ride height no problem :D i only bring it up because my mate has just stuck 19s on his golf mk4...... not good

Fair point, although your mate probably would've been better off getting a better standard car! :lol:

If you're keeping the rolling diameter the same and get reasonable offsets, then it will look fine.

We have a Fiesta ST (aka The Hooligan) as well, great fun car. You'll like the Zed!

Welcome :thumbs:

Thats no way to talk about your misses AKA The Hooligan :lol::lol:;)