Thanks

phatbloke74

Just wanted to say thanks to the forum and it's members, especially jerry3167 and Chris`I. I picked up my zed last Thursday and carried out it's first oil change today :yahoo:

Now this might not sound much but I'm really a car DIY virgin so I would never have attempted it without the guidance found on this site, and, well, to say it was easy is an understatement.

Getting 4 new tyres put on on Friday and getting the Geometry checked so it should be in A1 condition :#1: in time for the meet on the 7th.

Cheers all!

Just wanted to say thanks to the forum and it's members, especially jerry3167 and Chris`I. I picked up my zed last Thursday and carried out it's first oil change today :yahoo:

Now this might not sound much but I'm really a car DIY virgin so I would never have attempted it without the guidance found on this site, and, well, to say it was easy is an understatement.

Getting 4 new tyres put on on Friday and getting the Geometry checked so it should be in A1 condition :#1: in time for the meet on the 7th.

Cheers all!

No worries m8, if I can help, Im always happy to!!, glad you got the oil change done!!

Ash Vale?

Only 5 miles away or so

you getting to the Mod day? :thumbs:

Not this time.

Being a chelsea fan, I've got a date with a BBQ, a few bears :drunk: and a TV on the Saturday and then I've got to make it up to my family on Sunday for ignoring them all day Sarturday :blush:

AH :doh:

Sorry, been away for the last 5 days. Is the MOD day on the 20/21st June?

If so, then it's a possibility. At least I would've been paid by then as I think I spent all my car tokens for this month:

New car + Insurance

Oil + filters

All the tools required to change the oil

4 new tyres (Falkens)

Geo check

Kids need new shoes but it's the car that got the new boots :lol: