can these go on 18" rays rear????

hotrain69

Get it bought - bargain :thumbs:

Just be careful if you have a different tyre on the other side.

+1 This is not a Potenza so is a different compound to the Bridgestones fitted as OE. This will definately make for different handling characteristics and will also probably upset the TCS.

To me thats good value just to get you back to being legal.....

Should of kept this to your self though :lol:

#

your not going to take this from me are you nurrish?

Naa buddy im running pirelli's :D

that's cool, just trying to tie up the deal now

Just be careful if you do fit that tyre. Running 2 diffrent tyres on the same axle will affect the handling in all weathers!!! Take it really easy and hurry up and save for the proper tyres all round. We don't want another casualty :stretcher:

yeh it's not ideal to have two different tyres on the rear. I will only be doing a relatively straightforward commute of about 5 miles into work everyday and no major trips. literally just need to get myself back up to legal limit asap.

I'd rather get the bus than risk £20K worth of car. If you can't afford 2 new tyres (and yes, you need to change both sides at the same time) then can you really afford to run the car? If you think having both rears down to the limit is dodgy, then this is dodgy x infinity.

I'd rather get the bus than risk £20K worth of car. If you can't afford 2 new tyres (and yes, you need to change both sides at the same time) then can you really afford to run the car? If you think having both rears down to the limit is dodgy, then this is dodgy x infinity.
+100000000000000

+100000000000000

I'd have to agree :headhurt:

+100000000000000

I'd have to agree :headhurt:

yeh i totally understand what you guys are saying. i've bought the tyre now, but it's peanuts so i just wont fit it.