19" Dare Hiro Wheels

kta

Fresh back from being refurbished a set of 19" staggered fit Dare Hiro alloys 9.5" on the back, 8.5" on the front. wheels only without tyres. Collection only, offers around £400-£500?

wheels1.jpg

wheels2.jpg

Pic on the Zed when they were first fitted:

350z.jpg

350psp.jpg

wheels3.jpg

wheels4.jpg

350.jpg

These look great - not seen them before. Where are you based?

Oops that would of been handy info to put up! :doh: Cheshire near chester

They look really B) on the car. What have you replaced them with?

I have a set of Finichi Riminis now. :teeth:

Weight?

Offsets ?

:thumbs:

I'll be honest i'm not 100% sure, will look into it, i know they fitted no problem over my brembos when i upgraded the brakes

+1. have you got any pics showing how they fill the arches?

more pics added

I have a set of Finichi Riminis now. :teeth:

Finichi Firenze judging by your avatar... B)

quite right :doh: I'm always getting those two mixed up!

They look lovely, doubt you will have any trouble selling them.

As for the new Finichi Riminis, someone on here was looking for a picture of a zed with those on,

wasn't you was it :lol: am I going completly mad?

I couldn't possibly comment on your sanity.... :p

I seem to remember that there was some debate about these wheels before on here, and critical comments about the offsets. Did Digsy not go for a set of these a couple of years ago?

I remember that aswell, the only ones I've ever seen were on ebay and the offsets were way off but the seller is saying they fitted fine over Brembo's so could be a goer.

I seem to remember that there was some debate about these wheels before on here, and critical comments about the offsets. Did Digsy not go for a set of these a couple of years ago?

I remember that aswell, the only ones I've ever seen were on ebay and the offsets were way off but the seller is saying they fitted fine over Brembo's so could be a goer.

Added another pic where you can just make out the brembos on the front

Well remembered, Jim! :thumbs:

I initially ordered some Axis Hiros from the States but they came through in a GM colour so I think they ended up on Flirt's car. I then ordered some Dare Hiros from Demon Tweeks - or at least I thought I did. It turns out that at the time (late 2006 IIRC) the offsets on the Dares weren't appropriate and the muppet at DT had decided to order me some Team Dynamics Equinox instead - google them - not very similar! :bang:

Got my money back and knocked the Hiro idea on the head. Having been in contact with Axis at one stage, Dare are apparently shamelessly copying the Axis design without authority...

I thought it was something like that.

It seems a shame because they look very nice wheels. Judging from the photos, the offsets on this set look ok. I wonder if kta had any issues with them?

It seems a shame because they look very nice wheels. Judging from the photos, the offsets on this set look ok. I wonder if kta had any issues with them?

No issues at all, when i was originally looking at buying them i enquired at Demon Tweeks and was told there were actually only two models of Alloy wheels in their entire catalogue that would fit a Zed!! :lol::doh: I laughed and left straight away!

No issues at all, when i was originally looking at buying them i enquired at Demon Tweeks and was told there were actually only two models of Alloy wheels in their entire catalogue that would fit a Zed!! :lol::doh: I laughed and left straight away!

Sounds about right - I had to asked to leave the waiting room the day they tried to fit the wrong wheels because my language was offending other customers... :blush:

Sounds about right - I had to asked to leave the waiting room the day they tried to fit the wrong wheels because my language was offending other customers... :blush:

You should have tripped over something on the way out. Where theres blame theres claim! :lol::lol:

Quick question - what size tyre are these supposed to run? 30 or 35 profile maybe? 235/275 width? Im just wondering so i can check prices for Falken and Toyo etc.

Ta

EDIT - am i also right in thinking that 25.4mm = 1 inch. So currently my RAYS = 18 x 25.4mm + 90mm (45 profile) = 547.2mm total height of wheel plus tyre.

Dare Hiro = 19 x 25.4mm + 70mm (assuming 35 profile tyre) = 552mm total height of wheel plus tyre.

Am i way off here? Would a 35 profile be ok - Falken seem to do a nice range in the 452s.

Quick question - what size tyre are these supposed to run? 30 or 35 profile maybe? 235/275 width? Im just wondering so i can check prices for Falken and Toyo etc.

Ta

EDIT - am i also right in thinking that 25.4mm = 1 inch. So currently my RAYS = 18 x 25.4mm + 90mm (45 profile) = 547.2mm total height of wheel plus tyre.

Dare Hiro = 19 x 25.4mm + 70mm (assuming 35 profile tyre) = 552mm total height of wheel plus tyre.

Am i way off here? Would a 35 profile be ok - Falken seem to do a nice range in the 452s.

Tyres i had on these wheels were 275/35 on the back and 245/35 on the front, i used toyos and got nearly 20K miles out of them. :D

Cool ! I currently run the Brembo brakes (GT spec) with 20mm Eibach hubcentric spacers...will these be enough to clear the calipers though...?

Also - pics of the rims on your car - were these with 25mm spacers fitted....? Im a little concerned about the rims sitting too far into the body with just my 20mm spacers.