standard wheels painted,anyone done it?

buster

looking for pics of the rays wheels paint and fitted on a sunset car.

thinking of painting mine in a dark grey possible but need to see what it would look like do for going ahead. :)

i was thinking bout doing this too. Powder coating isn't it called or something?

When i didn't clean the car for a few weeks and the wheels were caked in brake dust, they looked quite cool.

Can you do it and let me know how you get on.... i'm too scared :lol:

i was thinking bout doing this too. Powder coating isn't it called or something?

Powercoating is different to painting. It invovles firing powder at the wheel while its got electricity flowing making the powder sit on the wheel. Its then baked to melt the powder into a smooth shiny finish. Powder coating is much more resiliant than painting

looking for pics of the rays wheels paint and fitted on a sunset car.

thinking of painting mine in a dark grey possible but need to see what it would look like do for going ahead. :)

do it, it will look B) on a sunset :thumbs:

I bought nurrish's old standard wheels which he painted black himself - did a damn good job too! After trying 3 other sets of wheels (chrome, standard silver, GT4) I've settled on these - dunno what you guys think but I think they look great on a sunset roadster....[attachment=0]DSC00375.JPG[/attachment]