Hi all

I must admit that my last photoshoot didnt turn out that well.

160.jpg

Just managed to see this picture, wish I hadn't because I now need some red hot pokers for my eyes then something for my minds eye! :yuck:

Haunt me till the day I die that will :p:yahoo:

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well funny you should say that I have a male model I think will make all the ladies knees go who wants to come along! Told him if he wants to come along and be surrounded by young gorgeous women ALL day then he is a braver man than me :yahoo:

I am sure Nixy will be along soon :lol:

you called Martin? :lol:

actually I was quite pleasantly surprised at the weekend - we have some quite fit guys on the forum if any of them wants to lay on a bonnet or two! :p:lol:

I am sure Nixy will be along soon :lol:

you called Martin? :lol:

actually I was quite pleasantly surprised at the weekend - we have some quite fit guys on the forum if any of them wants to lay on a bonnet or two! :p:lol:

You may wish to qualify this :lol:

oh I dont know bronzee, send us a picture of your car and will get a model to hold the pic so you dont feel left out! ;)

Lol, had my car used a few times for promo stuff, bimbo's, oops I did mean models, honest, :p:lol: leaning on the freshly waxed paint. :headhurt::lol:

Nixy, Cara, Sarah and the other girls asked if we can see pics of the male model?! :p:p

oh I dont know bronzee, send us a picture of your car and will get a model to hold the pic so you dont feel left out! ;)

Lol, had my car used a few times for promo stuff, bimbo's, oops I did mean models, honest, :p:lol: leaning on the freshly waxed paint. :headhurt::lol:

Nixy, Cara, Sarah and the other girls asked if we can see pics of the male model?! :p:p

would you like me to pm you all a link to his profile page? :scare:

I wouldn't have the model lean on the bonnet, the paint is thin, but yeah you can pose them near the car and it looks good!

On the paint could leave some nasty scratches and marks in the paint, which then either you or the model would be liable (not cheap)

Model asked me for a shoot like this, so jay being the closest his car got used,

_MG_8756copy.jpg