Hi all

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and fair play to you Jay standing on the bridge with the watering can! :thumbs:

(car looks excellent in that pic by the way)

Thanks nix car is a work in progress and adam did a nice job with the pic. Speaking of which, I want a pic of you and me beside or zeds in the hoon. HAHAHA :p

How did I miss this thread, gave me a laugh on this dreary afternoon at work :lol::lol:

actually I was quite pleasantly surprised at the weekend - we have some quite fit guys on the forum if any of them wants to lay on a bonnet or two! :p:lol:

Are you naming names? :lol:

How did I miss this thread, gave me a laugh on this dreary afternoon at work :lol::lol:

actually I was quite pleasantly surprised at the weekend - we have some quite fit guys on the forum if any of them wants to lay on a bonnet or two! :p:lol:

No because she knows I am shy :blush:

hahahahaha ;)

hahahahaha ;)

So thats why Nixy told me to oil up and stand next to her car! :surrender:

I have a zed, am 21, single and liking girls is an understatement.

Does that fit the bill ;):D

Plus I want to prove everyone at work wrong, they wind me up about trying to pull kids from the local school... :lol::p

21 and got a 350Z?????? cant say what I want to say to you in a public forum :angry:

lol :teeth::p;)

Plus I want to prove everyone at work wrong, they wind me up about trying to pull kids from the local school... :lol::p

Lol do you go and sit outside the school gate with you music pumping thinking your cool :p;)

Lol do you go and sit outside the school gate with you music pumping thinking your cool :p;)

Nothing wrong with school girls, as long as they are of age :lol:

Aww bless you Martin, don't worry, I'm sure Nic will reveal all in PM to save your blushes ;):lol:

Louis, don't pretend you don't like it, you're not fooling anyone ;)

I'll tell you later Cara - don't want any inflated egos on here god forbid! :lol:

Nothing wrong with school girls, as long as they are of age :lol:

AMEN to that :lol::lol::blush: