Sigh of relief...she's back :-)

P15UL T

cheers guys, its was a struggle and once we arrived i though my troubles were behind me.....after we arrived i washed the car and then took it for a spin to get some photos then it was off to bed, in the morning i took it accross to the petrol station to fill her up and then popped back to get the overnight bags back in, all ready now to join the hoards of zeds at the bottom of the car park when.....click click click....(suppose to be a vroom vroom noise about now !!!)......click click click :rant::rant::rant:

yip starter motor had packed in :headhurt: so after going over and saying hi people im Paul T......can i get a jump start ??? :lol::lol:

once the guys came to my rescue and gave her a little nudge that was her ticking over till lunch time until we had to take the key out and go to the carvery...and you guessed it wouldnt start again so again some more decent chaps pushed away while i felt like a **** and she spurted to life once more :surrender:

and then......when i was just starting to enjoys the twisties the bloddy under tray decided to give up and start scrapping the ground at about 60mph.. :bangin:

luckily Mark was kind enough to pull over and for some strange reason (good twist of fate for me) had a pack of tie wraps that he kindly handed to me to get her going on her merry way again :yahoo::yahoo:

so all in all it was an eventfull weekend..........last minute attempt to get the car ready on the friday night.....6 times attempting to bleed brakes.......1 x starter motor out and cleaned........3 push starts.........1 under tray failure.......3 tanks of petrol........697 miles and 4 cans of red bull....... :wacko: 7 hours of sleep and back to work.....man im shattered :lol:

i would like to thank all the admin who took a great deal of time and effort to make this event go very smoothly :#1:

all the guys and gals who came over and introduced themselves and had a chat...i have a very bad memory and think we should get a post a pic of your self topic happening :lol:

all the peeps who were kind enough to push the beastie :drive1

and M350zB for pulling over and lending me hie tie wraps that i will cut off and return to him when i get the chance :teeth: no seriously man your a life saver :thumbs:

cheers guys for a top weekend :clap:

Paul

Your car looks amazing in the flesh B)

You were just leaving the petrol station saturday night as I pulled into it :)

yeah the missis spied you and i assumed you were coming into the premier inn car park so never came back round... :blush:

a wee pic of the car once it was cleaned

100_4567.jpg

Your car looks amazing in the flesh B)

You were just leaving the petrol station saturday night as I pulled into it :)

yeah the missis spied you and i assumed you were coming into the premier inn car park so never came back round... :blush:

I stayed down the road in a travel lodge, I completley forgot to look at premier inns :blush:

Hi Paul,

Glad Andy and I could have been of help at Chester Services :thumbs: Car is looking great buddy, love the new wings, great addition. Sorry I didnt get to have a look in at the carbon wrap work.

Catch you soon,

Mark

No worries at all Paul, when arriving at the premier travel inn around 1 am, it was good to see a zed, yet alone yourz. I straight away noticed your zed, and it looked very B) , i was looking at it with my little light key-ring and people must of thought what is he doing :lol:, is a lovely zed mate and was a pleasure to say "morning" in the morning :lol:.

As for the cable ties, i came prepared shall we say :lol:. When i saw you pulled over i had to make sure you and the zed were o.k bud, no worries and i look forward to the cable ties back :lol:;)