We already knew, but its good others realise ;)

CaptainSensible

Saw a girl I had met once or twice before years ago (very good looking girl). She saw me in the 350, I stopped and said hello.

"ooo nice car etc". We swapped numbers.

She went out, she text me, we met up, I took her home in the morning.

People, I'm living the dream.

Last week I was driving home from Croydon town centre, passing the TIGER, TIGER Bar/club, and a group of rather hot looking ladies crossed the zebra crossing, as I stopped and they crossed, one of the girls looked down and into the windscreen and said "Always fancied a man in a Zee".." I smirked, and drove off, leaving them the lovely sound of the Pro-Racer exhaust note at 3K revs.. :yahoo:

Last week I was driving home from Croydon town centre, passing the TIGER, TIGER Bar/club, and a group of rather hot looking ladies crossed the zebra crossing, as I stopped and they crossed, one of the girls looked down and into the windscreen and said "Always fancied a man in a Zee".." I smirked, and drove off, leaving them the lovely sound of the Pro-Racer exhaust note at 3K revs.. :yahoo:

So....... your'e very happily married :thumbs: OR

you did something very wrong :surrender:

:lol::lol:

Have to say Cara

Loved the thread (yesterday?) about the way things used to be!!!

Have to say Cara

Loved the thread (yesterday?) about the way things used to be!!!

Bit of nostalgia never does any harm!

She went out, she text me, we met up, realised it was a Nissan and left immediately. Went home and spanked the monkey.

Edited out the lies for you. :thumbs:

:clap::lol:

Driving through my local village. Two young girls look lost so i pull over and ask them do you need any help. They were lost for words as they looked at my ride and a huge grin came across there faces B)B)

I then felt a stinging feeling on my left cheek and relised i still had the wife sat next to me :scare::scare:

0-60 here i come and that was that :scare:

only one word can some this thread up

AWESOME !! :yahoo::yahoo:

I've been happily attached all the time I've had the Zed.

This thread will end up full of BS.....

Just ask how many boys Louis pulled when he had a Zed!

Oh and any chick that goes with you because of your car is.... well..... not worth spending much time with.

She went out, she text me, we met up, realised it was a Nissan and left immediately. Went home and spanked the monkey.

You bloody bugger :lol:

She had mental tattoos!

:lol::lol::lol: