For Sale : Fujitsubo Legalis R Exhaust *SOLD*

IanS16

I'm putting my Fujitsubo Legalis exhaust up for Sale minus the Y pipe as I want a louder exhaust (K1)

I have taken the info from then Envy store:

"FUJITSUBO is the most respected performance exhaust manufacturer in Japan and is well-known in the markets for its superior power output, craftsmanship and durability. Through its endless research and development in its ISO certified manufacturing facility, all Fujitsubo products are engineered with the highest quality control and are thoroughly tested to ensure optimum performance while keeping a reasonable sound level. Fujitsubo products all pass the Japan Automotive Safety Regulation. Install a Fujitsubo exhaust and share JGTC (Japan GT Championship) racecar drivers' ultimate driving experience."

Fujitsubo's dyno results showed a gain of 6.8 HP (234.3 base HP at 6240 RPM, before the exhaust and 241.1 HP at 6150 after installation of the exhaust alone. Torque increased by 7.22 ft/lbs (from 222.6 lb/ft at 4770 rpm before the exhaust, to 229.8 ft/lbs at 4700 rpm after the exhaust alone. (Z1 Auto)

This exhaust is extremely quiet while crusing but open her up and the Fujiitsubo gives a lovely sound :thumbs:

The build quality is second to none and it really does look the part with the twin slash cut pipes.

Anyway, I'm after around £300 for it. The exhaust is in perfect condition and I am willing to deliver to the West Midlands for free or arrange postage anywhere else.

Pics:

IMG_1618.jpg

IMG_0072.jpg

(sorry about the pics - Will post better ones soon)

Thanks for looking :thumbs:

il take it!!!!! iv seen one of these on a video and liked it. are you open to any offers? 300 delivered please...i can arrang my own courier too if need be as i know one which will ship a full system for 20 quid ish. deivered my old dismantled roll cage for 28 too!

no problems connecting this to a stock Y pipe?

il take it!!!!! iv seen one of these on a video and liked it. are you open to any offers? 300 delivered please...i can arrang my own courier too if need be as i know one which will ship a full system for 20 quid ish. deivered my old dismantled roll cage for 28 too!

no problems connecting this to a stock Y pipe?

Hi mate, do you still want this? I've sent you a PM.