Fancy carbon fibre

tmJak

Isn't this the same as House (MD) had for a while? It is cool though B)

I know House had flames up, but don't know if it was carbon fibre. Think the flames were an afterthought that my Mum put on. Probably freebie stickers from a Max Power mag :lol:

Can someone build in a Nitrous Purge....you know...for the meets?

:lol: That's be really cool if you banged the stick on the ground and some red purge came out. You'd look like some dodgy wizard :lol:

We were actually talking over a pint about adding extra batteries to his personal pub transport chair for more power. Don't know what it would get on a dyno. . . Sod being dignified :lol:

Loving the chair. The one he has at home in the house is pretty nippy. It can also recline, lift your legs up individually/independantly and is comfy as a lazyboy with it's adjustable air seats. Not quite as quick as Bullet's I bet though :teeth:

How cool would it be to read your 'Evo' magazine on the "The SS Flusher" Rocket Powered Toilet B)

110.jpg

I take it that since there's no traditional U-Bend and link to the sewerage network, any 'deposits' would be expelled at rocket speed onto the bathroom wall? That'd p**s the missus off after a while :lol: