New AG product quite impressed!

nixy

I've just spent the afternoon cleaning the zed and thought i'd try something new i bought last week which is auto glym aqua wax. You put it on when the car is still slightly wet then dry it off. I thought it would be like a quick detailer but it wasn't. It contains carnuba wax. Its a lazy person's in between wax really but the car looks really good! I would recommend it! :thumbs:

I need to invest in some new products pretty quickly to get the car looking good for JTS.

This may be just what Im after!

Thanks for info Nic :thumbs:

PS, wanna clean my car?

Looks interesting for a quick spritz.

Would be interesting to know just how much canuba wax is actually in it. I cant see it being a lot as you'd be hard pushed to spray that on and apply with the car being wet! We'll get you onto proper wax one day Nix, you will be converted :p

Would be interesting to know just how much canuba wax is actually in it. I cant see it being a lot as you'd be hard pushed to spray that on and apply with the car being wet! We'll get you onto proper wax one day Nix, you will be converted :p

i have various but wouldn't pay £60 for it like some of you nutters do - it would need to come with a bloke to put it on for me and buff it off at that price! :lol:

it would need to come with a bloke to put it on for me and buff it off at that price! :lol:

This sounds naughty...

Now now, watch out or you'll be like this when nixy is done with ya :blackeye:

sounds like it might be similar to the turtlewax "wax it wet" stuff, altho that was very liquidy so this might be better. The wax it wet left a decent finish from just drying, but no where near as good as if it was dont properly.

• 3 weeks later...

Being a nice evening and predicted to be sunny tomorrow and all weekend I came home, got my anorak out (again) and spent a nice evening cleaning the zed. But just to harp back to the aqua wax - i've used it every time i've washed the car since i got it and just on hosing the dirty car down you can see how the water beads. On the motorway on the way to Wales the rain was flying off the bonnet.

004-2.jpg

007.jpg

010.jpg