My Boss wants another new fast toy

Zazur

My boss flew to Monaco today in the new jet I have just recently bought him for a :secret: with me.

He has deceided that this is not fast enough anymore :wacko:

SwagmanrefitPoolepics020.jpg

SwagmanrefitPoolepics034.jpg

SwagmanrefitPoolepics024.jpg

He has deceided that 45 knots (52 mph) is no longer fast enough and he now wants something bigger around 28-30 metres (about 100 feet) and capable of doing 55 knots (63 mph) for our summer trip to Greece/Turkey.

So I have to find a triple engined monster bigger than the triple engined small monster we currently have :wacko:

So it will be :bye: soon to this

SwagmanMentonPort003.jpg

Are you taking the **** mate??? there are people here that cant fork out 100 quid to buy better tyres and go for second quality and you are posting about your boss' greediness??? :ban::bangin::rant:

i bet it hurts you as well.... :p

but god these yachts are B)B)B)

if your boss wants to give his old toy to someone for free i am here..... :p:lol::lol::lol:

The "old toy" burns 650 litres an hour at cruising speed of 38 knots and around 900 litres an hour flat out, you have to have huge pockets to run one of these :cry:

Fancy a group buy for the "old toy" or at least to fill it up once :p

Remember, these rich people spending their money keep lots of people and associated companys in work, if they stop spending money we are all in trouble :ohmy::cry:

My boss actually manufactures/produces lots of things and employs thousands of people :thumbs: , a bit different from the others who don't :thumbdown:

So why hasnt he bought you a nice supercar rather than driving a Zed? :lol: Think you want to ask for a pay rise :thumbs:

I would like to know that too :lol: thankfully the French think the Z is a supercar so I will just have to make do with that :D

I'm just lucky to have a job at the moment .Lots of people being laid off and jobs lost in the superyacht game over here :scare:

I'm just lucky to have a job at the moment .Lots of people being laid off and jobs lost in the superyacht game over here :scare: [/color]

Similar for the super yacht/boat builders down this end of the world. A little bit quieter, not the fairly booming industry it has been.

You could try a mangusta 108, my sis worked on one of those which had 3 gas turbine jets in it, that was pretty rapid:

Mangusta%20108%20%20Nav%20prua1.jpg

Or maybe a WallyPower (not to everyone's likeing, but with 3 x 5600bhp gas turbines, its fast! I think they claimed 70knots but could be wrong):

wally-power-yacht-118-3.jpg

To get a sense of scale:

img_118WP_new_0005.jpg

img_118WP_new_0008.jpg

I wonder how many V-Power points you get for a full tank on that....

My girlfriends dad has a 46' hershine marine with twin volvo pentas (think they are 12 liter ones) and the first time we went out on it I thought I would do the right thing and offer to pay for the fuel then we stopped to fill up on the way out of the harbour...... He of course accepted with a smile on his face, I didnt have a smile on my face when after 15 mins the thing was still filling up!! With the smirk on his face he told me I could buy the beers instead and told the guy filling up to put it on his company account!!

My girlfriends dad has a 46' hershine marine with twin volvo pentas (think they are 12 liter ones) and the first time we went out on it I thought I would do the right thing and offer to pay for the fuel then we stopped to fill up on the way out of the harbour...... He of course accepted with a smile on his face, I didnt have a smile on my face when after 15 mins the thing was still filling up!! With the smirk on his face he told me I could buy the beers instead and told the guy filling up to put it on his company account!!

I bet he saw that coming a mile off :lol:

It used to cost over £12,000 to fill the mangusta up, and that only lasted about 4 hours with the gas turbines running hot! It had to have a completely seperate diesal drive system just in case they wanted to go further than 400 miles!

How much?

How much?

IIRC it was about £1100...... :wacko:

The Wally in your pictures is up for sale for 17.5 million euros, any takers :lol:

To fill my boat up is 8,000 euros and that will last for 325 nautical miles (that's a whole 374 Z miles).

The trip last year we went on to Crotia and Greece cost 125,000 euros in just fuel, so it's true if you have to ask how much you might not be able to afford it :surrender: .

Mine has 3 MAN engines on Arneson Surface Drives with a total of 3600 hp.

I have just been to look at a 100 foot boat with 3 MTU engines on water jets with a total of 7500 hp that will go on the short list.

How much?

Oh my goodness! :bangin:

That's like almost my car insurance for the year!

You really do have to be rich to own a boat!

How much?

Oh my goodness! :bangin:

That's like almost my car insurance for the year!

You really do have to be rich to own a boat!

Old saying.... If its fly's, float's or fooks, rent it.... Its cheaper in the long run!!