Tune for the summer with roof down

Zedrush

Aphex Twin, Cypress Hill and (early) Linkin Park? This man speaketh much sense. B)

Bonkers is alright, but it's going to get very boring very quickly. Must admit I'm a bit partial to some of Slipknot's last album right now, and I'm listening to Out Of Control a fair bit in preparation for seeing Girls Aloud in a couple of weeks :yahoo:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like your taste in music bud... calvin harris is a tune, and bonkers is wicked!

Cheers bud :thumbs:

And an Armand Van Helden sample.... B)

The weird thing is Dancey music has gone full circle for me. They are sampling and remixing tunes now that I used to go underage clubbing too or play in my first car.....

I feel old as I say to myself, not as good as the '99 version..... :wheelchair:

Or if chilled mode... well come to think of it.. don't think i have a favourite chilled.. maybe william orbit - Adagio for strings -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRqndwCqa5g&feature=PlayList&p=22EB6E0F69307A97&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=5

Nuff said. Such a tune. Found myself listening to the original classical version too and I enjoy it just as much. Fantastic piece of music!

Or if chilled mode... well come to think of it.. don't think i have a favourite chilled.. maybe william orbit - Adagio for strings -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRqndwCqa5g&feature=PlayList&p=22EB6E0F69307A97&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=5

Nuff said. Such a tune. Found myself listening to the original classical version too and I enjoy it just as much. Fantastic piece of music!

Oh Amen to that!

I love the Tiesto version too, especially when absolutely sozzeled in a nightclub :D

Another one of my faves to as I heard Linkin Park mentioned - mixing it up with Jay Z:

Gaz

Looks like were having a dance off here ! :lol:

Anyway, back in 1992 when I was in Ibiza this was an absolute classic. In fact I still have the CD that I bought over there and it had Whigfield's Saturday night on it.

Anyway, back on topic, this is another roof down for me:-

Sorry oldies :teeth:

Great thread btw, keep em coming!

All time classic in my eyes and exactly how i feel right now :teeth:

( i cant get no sleep) :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBrUjvONIrA

Yes indeed great tune! Even my old man likes this one and he's 63 :) !

Getting some great ideas for my Wedding .......... B)

Okay this is really freaky but I was just reading this thread and that tune came on the local radio station I'm listening to..... :scare:

Earlier, it was this -

and then this -

I was happy :D

All time classic in my eyes and exactly how i feel right now :teeth:

( i cant get no sleep) :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBrUjvONIrA

Yes indeed great tune! Even my old man likes this one and he's 63 :) !

Getting some great ideas for my Wedding .......... B)

Okay this is really freaky but I was just reading this thread and that tune came on the local radio station I'm listening to..... :scare:

Earlier, it was this -

and then this -

I was happy :D

Northsound?

They have some cracking tunes.... I started a thread about decent tunes heard on there when driving to and from work!