Laser Engraving

kta

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is some amazing and great work bud, you gonna offer anything up to anyone ?

:thumbs:

Well I'm planning on bringing a few samples with me to the Wales run on Sunday, if anyone has any special requests though then feel free to post here or PM me :)

This is some amazing and great work bud, you gonna offer anything up to anyone ?

:thumbs:

Well I'm planning on bringing a few samples with me to the Wales run on Sunday, if anyone has any special requests though then feel free to post here or PM me :)

Sounds good look forward to seeing these and hearing about the ideas you ahve, be sure to come and talk to me at Wales :thumbs:

:dummy:Frickin Z keyrings please!!! :thumbs:

Looking for some decent keyring blanks atm, will let you know if i find anything suitable :)

Wondered if I sent you a ALUMINIUM RICHBROOK TAX DISC HOLDER could you engrave the back of it?

Jerry :bounce:

:dummy:Frickin Z keyrings please!!! :thumbs:

Looking for some decent keyring blanks atm, will let you know if i find anything suitable :)

Wondered if I sent you a ALUMINIUM RICHBROOK TAX DISC HOLDER could you engrave the back of it?

Jerry :bounce:

you have PM :teeth:

What about etching something on my shiney backbox? ;)

Unfortunately the laser has a cabinet around it (laser radiation emissions blah blah safety etc ;) )which is quite small so it i'm quite restricted on what i can fit in there to engrave.

Latest trial, one for the Tommy k fans :teeth:

TKZ.jpg

whats that ^ on bud ?, looks B)

Its just a scrap bit of metal (think its a bracket for rack mounting pc equipment actually), as its painted the laser burns the paint off nicely which gives quite a good contrast.

whats that ^ on bud ?, looks B)

Its just a scrap bit of metal (think its a bracket for rack mounting pc equipment actually), as its painted the laser burns the paint off nicely which gives quite a good contrast.

Looks great bud :thumbs:

That is most definately awesome. I'm guessing you use AutoCad for the Plt files?

Using a little program called traceart to convert from raster to vector, i've tried a few plt producing programs but the laser software seems to like traceart files best (fussy little thing)

What about etching something on my shiney backbox? ;)

Unfortunately the laser has a cabinet around it (laser radiation emissions blah blah safety etc ;) )which is quite small so it i'm quite restricted on what i can fit in there to engrave.

Boooooo.

You could laser the Zed logo onto your hand so you can be a hardcore zed fan. That would look AWSOME!

**Discalimer: Please to not laser things on to your hand.

:scare::lol: Sadly it won't let me fire the laser with the cabinet door open(damn safety nonsense ;) )