350z out performs me

D350z

I'd love the opportunity to drive my 350z on the limit with confidence, to be able to bring out the best in the performance I've invested in. I'm not a bad driver and I love driving fast when it is safe to do so. but I'm no doughnut king though and I'd like to be more in tune with my 350z. Does anyone have any recommends for driver training within 30 miles of Bristol? I'm not going to start drifting but I do want to enjoy switching the esp off from time to time. :)

I'd love the opportunity to drive my 350z on the limit with confidence, to be able to bring out the best in the performance I've invested in. I'm not a bad driver and I love driving fast when it is safe to do so. but I'm no doughnut king though and I'd like to be more in tune with my 350z. Does anyone have any recommends for driver training within 30 miles of Bristol? I'm not going to start drifting but I do want to enjoy switching the esp off from time to time. :)

I'm looking to do something similar mate, and I'm in Bristol too. Let me know if you hear of anything and I might even keep you company! :p

I'm off to a forest rally driving experience in a couple of weeks with expert tuition in a Subaru Impreza :) Then I'll be looking to do fast road and limit driving tuition probably at Castle Coombe circuit. I'd like to do a few laps with the Stig but I expect he's a bit pricey for me. Any other recommends are welcome.

CaptainSensible - I'll drop you a PM if I manage to sniff out some options :)

I'm off to a forest rally driving experience in a couple of weeks with expert tuition in a Subaru Impreza :) Then I'll be looking to do fast road and limit driving tuition probably at Castle Coombe circuit. I'd like to do a few laps with the Stig but I expect he's a bit pricey for me. Any other recommends are welcome.

CaptainSensible - I'll drop you a PM if I manage to sniff out some options :)

Hope you enjoy it, cheers bud :thumbs: