Photos - IWM Duxford meet on Sunday 3rd May

Oh the one with the Volk SF Challenge on them? Or the other one?

When the one with the Volks showed up, I heard someone say "Is that Beavis?"

*edit*

nvm, I just remembered that the other custard one belonged to the GT-R owners wife.

(to which I fitted a 380RS pedal to aswell)

The one with the Volks had Pirelli Tyres on, but what struck me most was that the rears were 285/35's, but then Fiddy explained that it gives him an extra "cushion" so not to damage the wheels, which made sense...sort of.

fantastic pics! Especially the line up in front of the hanger - amazing! Great turn out as well. :thumbs:

*pssst*.....the hanger pic was my idea....*shhhhhh*

fantastic pics! Especially the line up in front of the hanger - amazing! Great turn out as well. :thumbs:

well bloody good idea - although something tells me maybe it was a prohibited area and you had to be quick????? :lol: anyone else copy you after that?

well bloody good idea - although something tells me maybe it was a prohibited area and you had to be quick????? :lol: anyone else copy you after that?

Nah, they were pretty cool about it.

No stewards came running over and several other clubs had taken the oppertunity also (before and after us)

But I think in terms of number of cars in a pic, we might have them hands down.

Biggest group I saw was about 5-6 Porsches in pose mode in front of the hangar.

btw...there is a little something odd about the pic infront of the hangar....can you spot it?

It's in both 3FIDDYZ pic and mine

It's nothing to do with the building...

*edit*

...lol, I just realized I haven't posted a pic on this thread yet....

FAIL!

anyways, here's my pics from in front of the hangar, you might be able to spot the oddity...

dux010.jpg

no....? maybe in this one then...

dux009.jpg

The one with the Volks had Pirelli Tyres on, but what struck me most was that the rears were 285/35's, but then Fiddy explained that it gives him an extra "cushion" so not to damage the wheels, which made sense...sort of.

Sarnie: what did you used to run on those rims? They look a little buldgy. Makes me laugh that they are for "extra cushion", is that in case he hits a curb? :scare::lol:

mmm, yeah, as above is 4th car in from the right not a zed? And what's the badge on the bonnet on the first zed?

3FIDDYZ's car ;)

Needs some custard in the shot though :p

Celica?

We have a winner!

You can now choose from either:

Chip with sore finger

or

Chinese roast duck with cream of sam yang ghai

:yahoo: Ill have the sore finger :lol:

Sarnie: what did you used to run on those rims? They look a little buldgy. Makes me laugh that they are for "extra cushion", is that in case he hits a curb? :scare::lol:

They were the tyres I put on the car. I got 4 19's Pirelli's in 245/45 and 285/45 for £400 brand new which was too good to miss, I really can't believe he's still got them on after two years! :surrender: