the new KFC

M13KYF

Nice idea that green box, but wont the plate get soggy by the time you are on your third slice - and where do you put the coleslaw, potato salad, chips, kettle chips and cheese and chive dip?

Anyway - no worries, Ive since discovered (the hard way) that my medication and Pizza are not good bedfellows. Ill never trust a fart again.

Nice idea that green box, but wont the plate get soggy by the time you are on your third slice - and where do you put the coleslaw, potato salad, chips, kettle chips and cheese and chive dip?

Anyway - no worries, Ive since discovered (the hard way) that my medication and Pizza are not good bedfellows. Ill never trust a fart again.

Did you shart? We've all done it, just takes guts to admit it!

I used to work at kfc when i was at college, lets just say that we used to play hockey on the floor with the fillet burgers before serving them :lol:

I still love kfc though :teeth:

You were obviously at the one i went to then :lol:

Reminds me of the 3 golden rules for males over 60 -

1. Never pass a toilet.

2. Never trust a fart.

3. Never waste an erection.

:lol:

Okay first of all I jump right off the sofa with the snake surprise vid, and now I'm put right off my dinner with the 'shart' thing :scare: I think I'll get my coat........... :lol: