Happy new owner - splt thread

I bought a brand new 350Z Roadster, with the GT pack in February. I am really pleased with it. A pleasant surprise was the Cassette player in the BOSE sound system;I was not looking forward to transferring my tapes to CD.

One question I have concerns the Blootooth 'phone facility - what do I need to do ? :)

Yep, my 08 roadster has no bluetooth option. No microphone in the screen header, buttons on the steering wheel or cradle in the usual place. With the top down it would be totally useless anyway.

• 3 months later...

On a different subject, I have finally '' run the car in'', now done about 2,500 miles.

Does any one know how I can have its power increased please ?

I know, in the old days, on the old '' Cossies '' that you could have them, what was called, '' chipping them up '', but they had Turbos that people put new chips in.

Anyone know of how to increase the power, and where, and how much ?

It is the 313 BHP engine, bought new in February this year.

Nice motor in any event. :thumbs:

Thank you. :)

I missed a bit from my last post.

I had Sierra XR4x4 at one time, and there was a firm called, I think, Turbo Technics, in Aldershot and Northampton who could do this to the XR4X4, but I wondered if there was an equivalent firm for the 350Z.

I missed a bit from my last post.

I had Sierra XR4x4 at one time, and there was a firm called, I think, Turbo Technics, in Aldershot and Northampton who could do this to the XR4X4, but I wondered if there was an equivalent firm for the 350Z.

Boosting the power in the Z isn't really that simple. Your options are to either getting an ECU remap or going down the forced Induction route (turbo/super charger).

The current ECU likes to de-tune your engine if you add mods like 'high performance air filters' or performance exhausts - so you might need a piggy-back ECU or stock ECU remap (quite a new thing ... for us Z owners). FI on a Z is gonna cost a lot ... from 6k onwards I think.

There are plenty more people and traders on here who can give you an in-depth reply to any specific things you are thinking about. However, most people change the Air intake and exhaust ... mainly for the improved sound ;)

Oh, and Welcome :teeth: