Tape Deck

pcw1982

Funny thing is when i picked my Zed up it had the michael jackson tape in it, and on the way back yes i was jamming, :lol:, found it well comical, as the whole way home i was jamming to the radio and then i was like wtf, a tape deck :lol:, clicked tape, and on it came :teeth:

Just a quick thought, had a mate in my car earlier and he was taking the **** out of the tape deck
If thats the only thing he is taking the **** out of, he is running short of ideas :)

I don't even know if mine works, never used it. Thought it was a bit wierd that it had one in, did Nissan think tapes were all the rage in 2002 when the first Zeds were built?

seems a bit odd that they kept the same stereo unit whilst doing all the other upgrades. i would have thought they would have realised tapes were dead long before that.

they probably bought them in bulk and had to use them up!

I've never used mine, I don't even own any tapes, and the ones I had as a kid have either gotten chucked or they're hiding somewhere like in my parents attic or something lol.

I remember when I first bought the zed in January that it was a bit odd to have a tape deck in a 2004 car, but hey it still has the tuner and 6cd changer, so I'm happy.