Reconditioning GT4 Alloy's (PICK ME A COLOUR)

nurrish

Colour  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Colour

• Red
    • Blue
    • Gold/Bronze
    • Black
    • Pink

Having recently bought a set of GT4 alloy wheels i really need one of the wheels refurbing as its badly kerbed and paint is flaking away. Wheels had been previously been powdercoated at lab tab in birmingham. I visited there today and got a quote of £70 +vat for the 1 wheel. I then found of local place to my work and they said they couldn't match the colour. But said they could redo all 4 wheels for £120.00

This is an example which struck me....

IMAG0047.jpg

So would it make sense to do all 4 in this new colour???

Hi Nurrish,

I have just had mine reconditioned and had a custom colour mixed up that looks similar to the pic. It was based on the GM colour but a shade darker and some course aluminium fleks added for extra sparkle. I love the finished result, car looks mean and they really sparkle in the sunlight. There are some pics here:

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=21393

all 4 wheels for £120.00

Where's that?? I'll get mine done on Fri if thats the kinda price

Washford powder coating in redditch. They cost £35 a wheel but he would do them for £30 a wheel for me :thumbs:

Only thing is though you need to get the tyres removed...

Took my alloys to the geezer at Redditch and he was pretty sound! Cheers for the heads up!

Spotted you just on the A435 as well Dave, was up your arse flahing my lights and undertook you to wave but you ignored my you ignorant Bar Steward :p Car looks pretty mean :thumbs:

Took my alloys to the geezer at Redditch and he was pretty sound! Cheers for the heads up!

Spotted you just on the A435 as well Dave, was up your arse flahing my lights and undertook you to wave but you ignored my you ignorant Bar Steward :p Car looks pretty mean :thumbs:

Wooooooow i must of been in the land of nod!!! totally didnt see you :lol:

So did he do your wheels ?

Spotted you just on the A435 as well Dave, was up your arse flahing my lights and undertook you to wave but you ignored me you ignorant Bar Steward :p Car looks pretty mean :thumbs:

Wooooooow i must of been in the land of nod!!! totally didnt see you :lol:

So did he do your wheels ?

Getting them back Wednesday morning. Hopefully just in time for my tyres to arrive from camskill. You had yours done yet?

Not yet mate. Dont know if i can be arsed to pay to have all me tires taken off and have it jacked up at a garage. I am going at lunch time to see what it would cost.

What is he charging you for the wheels? Is it the place i suggested to you? there right on the end on the left of the industrial estate