Veilside Titanium Exhaust Fitted today(With Video)

martek

Hi Guy's

I fitted the Veilside Titanium Exhaust today, that i bought from NismoDave.

Foooooooookin ELLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!! :scare::scare::scare: , What an absolutely orgasmic sound comes from the Zed now, Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds a little Deeper on tickover, at 80mph it's a lovely sound with no droaning, but OMG, put your foot down and Woo-Hoo, Foookin superb. :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

I'm over the moon. :yahoo::yahoo:

Now then, there is a downside, that i'll tell ya about, if ya promise not to laugh. :surrender:

Decided to fit the Exhaust myself as i'm pretty handy with the spanners and love the satisfaction of doing it myself. B)B)

The standard rear box was ready for coming out, but was so tight on the exhaust rubbers, it's held on with three rubbers, i removed the rear one with a 10mm socket.

Still an absolute swine to move though, it wasn't going anywhere, i thought good old hefty persuasion might move it a little at a time, but oh no, all of a sudden it moved alright, Whack landed straight on my forehead all 45llb of weight, almost knocked me out, saw stars and everything, pooring with blood, now have one mighty three inch cut in my forehead and a swollen lump the size of an egg.

Kin look a right plonker!! :scare::scare::scare:

Was getting some right old stares when out shopping this afternoon. :boxing:

I'm gonna get some right old questions when i turn up for work on Monday :scare::scare:

Anyway, if i'm over the moon with an egg size lump on me forehead, the exhaust must be good!!

Superb.

I'll get a video tomorrow and add it to this thread. B)

Cheers Dave.

Here ya go guy's

Turn the speakers up.

Cheers Dave.

What an absolutely orgasmic sound comes from the Zed now, Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds a little Deeper on tickover, at 80mph it's a lovely sound with no droaning, but OMG, put your foot down and Woo-Hoo, Foookin superb. :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

I'm over the moon. :yahoo::yahoo:

So you don't like your latest mod then. :p:p